Hot Right Now: Divergent Stars Theo James And Shailene Woodley Dating?
It seems that every year, there is a new trilogy movie that comes out that gets teenage girls excited. Last year it was The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and this year it is Divergent.
Both films have a VERY similar plot line in that the world sucks after a big war and a female character saves the day and falls in love with a super hottie.
We get it. However, Divergent is, in my opinion, just as good as The Hunger Games trilogy. And the actors in the film are SO HOT!
Shailene Woodley could be Jennifer Lawrence‘s sister and Theo James is some serious man candy. So rumors have been swirling since production wrapped that “Sheo” is Hollywood’s new “it” couple.
Depending on which gossip site you read Shailene and Theo are dating, but then another source says they are not.
I think they’re just co-stars and now friends since they’ll be playing alongside each other for the next 2 years in sequels, but who knows. Maybe they will date in the future! #TeamSheo
We’re late to the party on this one, but we think Ariana Grande meeting Jim Carey is probably the cutest thing ever!
Apparently, Ariana had a major crush on Jim Carey when she was younger and when she finally met him, she fangirled right in front of him!
How stinking cute?!?!
Love ya Ari!
You might be surprised to read that despite her crazy behavior and scantily clad publicity stunts, Dolly Parton has no problem with what her Goddaughter is doing.
Dolly said of Miley:
“If I didn’t know how smart and talented Miley is, I might worry about her. But I’ve watched her grow up. So I don’t. She knows what she’s doing.”
So don’t worry about Miley…she’ll be fine.
Here’s What’s Hot On AMP!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart