Hot Right Now: Top 5 Reasons You Should Be In Love With Bethany Mota
It seems that if someone puts a funny video on YouTube, they have a pretty good chance of going viral and gaining instant stardom. The reality is, most of these YouTube stars have been perfecting their craft for quite some time.
Take teenage sensation, Bethany Mota. She’s one of those success stories you read about on blogs all the time.
She built an empire people and she’s only 18! What am I doing with my life… *cries over masters degree*
Ok, so why should you be in love with Bethany Mota? Well because she’s super fab and is one of us who just happened to find success doing what she loves at a young age!
1. She can help you decorate your room! Seriously, one of my favorite things to do on YouTube is look at room organization videos and different ways to turn my drab room into a fab room! Thanks for these Spring pointers Bethany!
2. She started from the bottom now she’s here – Yes, we just quoted Drake, but it’s true! As a teenager, she decided to start make-up tutorials on YouTube and eventually, they took off! I may or may not have stolen a few ideas for a formal I went to…
3. Who knew you could curl your hair WITHOUT a curling iron?! – Yes, you apparently can curl your hair overnight without using any heat whatsoever. How have I never tried this?! I always burn my scalp because coffee isn’t readily available at 6AM.
4. She has her own clothing line which you can buy at Aeropostale – Ok, not gonna lie, I thought Aero was out, but it is still VERY much in! Like, I need all of the things. Shopping spree anyone?! (PS, she was also on a Subway Train in New York. Like…literally her face was on it.)
— Bethany Mota ∞ (@BethanyMota) April 16, 2014
5. She went from bullied teen to business mogul and teenage superstar – I can’t tell you how good it feels to see someone like Bethany making it. I was bullied in school and it was definitely a motivator to follow my dreams and clearly the same could be said for Bethany.
So, if you haven’t fallen in love with Bethany after watching her YouTube videos, then go follow her on Twitter and Facebook. She’s seriously so adorable and if fetch was a word that meant cool, she’s be that too.
What’s Trendy On 101.9 AMP Radio?
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris
- New Ariana Grande Song ‘Be My Baby’ Previewed at Cashmere Cat DJ Set
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’