Who’s The “Bland Basic B****” In Amazing Spiderman 2?
Sure to be one of the top 5 grossing films of (at least) 2014 The Amazing Spiderman 2 has some established stars like Jamie Foxx and Sally field, and then there’s the new breed Andrew Garfield, Dane DeHann, Felicity Jones, and the self proclaimed “…Bland Basic Bitch” Emma Stone.
In an interview for her May 2014 Vogue cover story “Stone’s not being falsely modest. She is the rare person in public life who will straight up tell you that yes, she has Googled herself. “I don’t usually like what I find,” she says. “But some of it is really funny.” Stone mentions Internet comments that referred to her as a “Bland Basic Bitch,” which was probably meant as a dig, but she found it hilarious, to the point that at dinner she now begins to refer to herself as “That Bland Basic Bitch.”
The beautiful Emma Stone is definitely down to earth and doing big things at the same time, gotta love that! Here is an interview with Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, and Andrew Garfield from Ellen.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Reality Check For 9/1/15: World’s Wealthiest Music Star, Tori Kelly Headlining Tour, DWTS New Cast Member
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’