Uh oh! Oscar Mayer is recalling 96,000 pounds of hotdogs! Apparently, Oscar Mayer accidentally put Cheese dogs in the Classic hotdog packaging. The Classic packaging doesn’t state it contains milk and since Cheese has milk in it and is an allergen, it must be stated on the packaging. The recall affects dogs made on March 2-3 2014. The problem was discovered when an Oscar Mayer customer found the issue on April 18th and contacted the company. These wrong packaged hotdogs were sent nationwide to various retail chains. If you’re allergic to milk, double check the hotdogs and packaging before you eat one.
The following products are subject to recall:
16 oz. packages –individual consumer packages– of “Classic Wieners Made with Turkey & Chicken, Pork Added” with “USE BY 16 Jun 2014” date and product code “044700000632”
Cases of 16 oz. packages –distributed to retailers– of “Classic Cheese Dogs Made with Turkey & Chicken, Pork Added, and Pasteurized Cheese Product” with “USE BY 16 Jun 2014” date and case code “00447000005300”
If you have questions about the recall should contact Kraft Consumer Relations at (855) 688-4386.
Retailers with questions should contact their Kraft sales representative or supplier. If they do not know their contacts, retailers should call (855) 688-4386.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More