A Hundred Thousand People Want Justin Bieber Deported
A hundred thousand plus people really don’t like Justin Bieber! That’s how many people signed a petition to deport Mr. Bieber. The petition was sent to the White House’s “We The People” website begging that he be deported and the White House response was “No comment!” “The petition points out; if a U.S. immigrant is convicted of a crime, they face being deported. At least ones who aren’t famous.” Currently Justin Bieber is facing DUI, resisting arrest, and expired license charges after his Miami indiscretions. He has plead not guilty to the charges. Personally the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything so until his day in court play on Mr. Bieber, play on. What do you think, should Justin Bieber be deported back to Canada?
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen