A Hundred Thousand People Want Justin Bieber Deported
A hundred thousand plus people really don’t like Justin Bieber! That’s how many people signed a petition to deport Mr. Bieber. The petition was sent to the White House’s “We The People” website begging that he be deported and the White House response was “No comment!” “The petition points out; if a U.S. immigrant is convicted of a crime, they face being deported. At least ones who aren’t famous.” Currently Justin Bieber is facing DUI, resisting arrest, and expired license charges after his Miami indiscretions. He has plead not guilty to the charges. Personally the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything so until his day in court play on Mr. Bieber, play on. What do you think, should Justin Bieber be deported back to Canada?
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer
- J Lo Working On Vegas Deal That Has A Paycheck Bigger Than Britney’s
- ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots