A hundred thousand plus people really don’t like Justin Bieber! That’s how many people signed a petition to deport Mr. Bieber. The petition was sent to the White House’s “We The People” website begging that he be deported and the White House response was “No comment!” “The petition points out; if a U.S. immigrant is convicted of a crime, they face being deported. At least ones who aren’t famous.” Currently Justin Bieber is facing DUI, resisting arrest, and expired license charges after his Miami indiscretions. He has plead not guilty to the charges. Personally the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything so until his day in court play on Mr. Bieber, play on. What do you think, should Justin Bieber be deported back to Canada?
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- No Filter Episode 3: What Annoys You On Facebook?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Zac Efron Takes It All Off [VIDEO]
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle