A Hundred Thousand People Want Justin Bieber Deported
A hundred thousand plus people really don’t like Justin Bieber! That’s how many people signed a petition to deport Mr. Bieber. The petition was sent to the White House’s “We The People” website begging that he be deported and the White House response was “No comment!” “The petition points out; if a U.S. immigrant is convicted of a crime, they face being deported. At least ones who aren’t famous.” Currently Justin Bieber is facing DUI, resisting arrest, and expired license charges after his Miami indiscretions. He has plead not guilty to the charges. Personally the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything so until his day in court play on Mr. Bieber, play on. What do you think, should Justin Bieber be deported back to Canada?
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!
- Obama Calls Kanye West’s Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye’s Oxford Lecture