Miley is going through a really hard time right now! Being on tour isn’t making it any easier! First her dog dies then she gets a new dog but can’t keep it, it was too soon. Now she’s in the hospital after an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and had to cancel her show in Kansas City earlier this week. Turns out she had a bad Sinus infection and this drug, which she’s never had before, triggered this allergic reaction. Now she has to keep canceling her concerts cause this allergic reaction is keeping her in the hospital. Doctor says an allergic reaction like this could last up to 27 days!!! Poor girl!!
She tweeted this out this morning! 😦
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 18, 2014
She tweeted this picture earlier this week!
Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me 🌈 pic.twitter.com/7FJFxYa7M5
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 15, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Study: Snapchat And Instagram Are Toughest On Teens
- Katy Perry Paid Massive Amount to Judge American Idol
- Lana Del Rey Releases ‘Lust for Life’ Video with The Weeknd
- T.I. Hangs Out with ‘American Hero’ Racial Justice Activist
- Gymder: A Singles Workout App
- Survival Myths That Could Get You Killed
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- Travis Scott Breaks Record Performing ‘Goosebumps’ 15 Times in a Row
- Is Ed Sheeran Engaged to Cherry Seaborn?
- Celebrities React to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards