[UPDATE] Miley Cyrus Hospitalization Details
Miley is going through a really hard time right now! Being on tour isn’t making it any easier! First her dog dies then she gets a new dog but can’t keep it, it was too soon. Now she’s in the hospital after an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and had to cancel her show in Kansas City earlier this week. Turns out she had a bad Sinus infection and this drug, which she’s never had before, triggered this allergic reaction. Now she has to keep canceling her concerts cause this allergic reaction is keeping her in the hospital. Doctor says an allergic reaction like this could last up to 27 days!!! Poor girl!!
She tweeted this out this morning! :(
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 18, 2014
She tweeted this picture earlier this week!
Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me 🌈 pic.twitter.com/7FJFxYa7M5
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 15, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik
- Rihanna Just Dropped Her New Single ‘BBHMM’