My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’