My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- “My Super Sweet 16” Is Making An MTV Comeback
- People Of Color Shine Through 2017 Oscars Nominations
- The Founder Of WorldStarHipHop Dead At 43
- Fetty Wap Shares Romantic Track ‘With You’
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Talks Potential EGOT
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Claims He Was Murdered
- Bebe Rexha Announces First Headlining Tour
- The Britney Spears Biopic Trailer is Here
- Fifth Harmony, Carly Rae Jepsen, Nick Jonas Set for NHL All-Star Game
- The Weeknd’s Albums and Mixtapes Ranked