Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Vince Staples Wants Miley Cyrus to Apologize to Kendrick Lamar
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force