My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Swizz Beatz Reports on DMX: ‘He’s Good and in Great Spirits’
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Watch Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah Fire Back at Martin Shkreli
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shares Kiss With Harvard Student
- The Best Valentine Dates According To Your Sign
- Win Tickets For You & 10 Girlfriends To See ‘How To Be Single’ And A $100 Visa Gift Card