My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Louis Tomlinson Drops ‘Back To You’ Featuring Bebe Rexha
- How To Recognize Depression and Prevent Suicide
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Top 5 Linkin Park Songs
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington of Linkin Park Dead at 41
- Tiffany Haddish Took Will and Jada Pinkett Smith On A Swamp Tour
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Sega Genesis And Atari Consoles Are Officially Back
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’