Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
My inner nerd is having a conniption fit right now. There are two types of movies where you can yell “NERD ALLERT” at me: Marvel Comic movies and Harry Potter Movies. I love Harry…love his clothes…love his hair…love his glasses…thinking about being him for halloween.
So, first we were lucky enough to get the Wizarding World or Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure ( which I still haven’t been on, but my day is coming). Soon, we will be able to ride the Hogwarts Express when it opens later on this summer in Universal Studios.
NOW…you can take classes at Hogwarts!!!!!!! Breathe….BREATHE!!! Some peeps obviously took this very seriously and have set up online courses in all of your favorite areas of wizzardry…and you can be a part of it.
Check it out HERE and let me know if you pass or fail.
Will I take a course you ask? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE!
And by maybe I mean, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the force be with you….WAIT…wrong movie.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’