Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Radiohead Guitarist ‘Blew’ Kanye West’s ‘Mind’ in Talk about God
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Calvin Harris Loses Cool at LA Paparazzi, Damages Car
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music
- Man Loses 140 Pounds by Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Daily Dish For 6.28.16
- Kanye West Impresses Visual Artist Who Inspired His ‘Famous’ Video
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown Over VMA Party Shooting
- Calvin Harris Apologizes to Paparazzi
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation