Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Watch Pitbull and Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire Cast’ Video for ‘No Doubt About It’
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’
- Preview Every Track from Selena Gomez’s ‘Revival’
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Put It On Me,’ Featuring Sage the Gemini
- Reality Check For 10/8/15: Selena Gomez Had Chemo, Naked Biebs, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Flirting?
- Beyoncé Leads Celebrity Charge Against French Fashion Line ElevenParis
- Akon Has No Regrets About Not Signing Drake