Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- [Photos] Chad & Jill Live at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence