Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.“
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time For Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- The Best Instructions On Labels ( NSFW)
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics