Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ Offset Honors Grandmother with $500K Cancer Research Campaign
- Celebs Show Love For Puerto Rico And Mexico On Social Media After Devastating Earthquake And Hurricane
- Watch Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Have a ‘Lip Sync Conversation’
- Nick Cannon’s “Wild ‘N Out” Coming to CFE Arena
- Artists Send Thoughts & Prayers to Mexico City Following Earthquake
- “All The Feels” For 9.20.17
- Drake Wishes Happy Birthday to ‘OG’ Dad in Touching Post
- Daily Dish For 9.20.17
- Avril Lavigne Named Most Dangerous Celebrity
- Eminem, Pharrell Among Celebs Donating Rare Sneakers for Hurricane Relief