Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Justin Bieber Forgets ‘Despacito’ Lyrics
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth
- Check Out Drake’s Classy New Shoe Line
- “All The Feels” For 5.26.17
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (5/26/17)
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Daily Dish For 5.26.17
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui