Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
Back in 2012 Rhianna sued her former accountants, stating they cost the singer millions of dollars by mismanaging her finances. According to Reuters, that lawsuit has now been settled.
“The lawsuit, filed by Rihanna in 2012, said Berdon charged “exorbitant” commissions from her concert tours, causing significant financial losses. It also accused Berdon of mishandling Rihanna’s foreign and domestic taxes and failing to monitor unpaid song royalties.”
First I had no idea Rihanna’s real name is Robyn Fenty, and two it must be nice to have that much money gone and it not really hurt your account!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart
- FAQ: Albums Come Out on Fridays Now