Super bad girl Miley Cyrus was hospitalzed Tuesday and forced to cancel her show in Kansas City, Missouri. Reuters reported the show venue as stating the hospitalization was due to a “severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.” Fans were obviously disappointed with Miley being placed on bed rest by doctors, but were given a small consolation as tickets are to be refunded.
Miley posted a picture on twitter of herself in a hospital bed and tweeted “Kansas I promise Im as heartbroken as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel sh*ttier than I already do.” Cyrus definitely has not lost her personality during this ordeal as a follow up tweet said “Hospital TV is wacccckkkkkkk!!!!!#wherestheapletv.”
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green