Super bad girl Miley Cyrus was hospitalzed Tuesday and forced to cancel her show in Kansas City, Missouri. Reuters reported the show venue as stating the hospitalization was due to a “severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.” Fans were obviously disappointed with Miley being placed on bed rest by doctors, but were given a small consolation as tickets are to be refunded.
Miley posted a picture on twitter of herself in a hospital bed and tweeted “Kansas I promise Im as heartbroken as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel sh*ttier than I already do.” Cyrus definitely has not lost her personality during this ordeal as a follow up tweet said “Hospital TV is wacccckkkkkkk!!!!!#wherestheapletv.”
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- No Filter Episode 3: What Annoys You On Facebook?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Zac Efron Takes It All Off [VIDEO]
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.25.16: On The Fringe
- Hillary Clinton Tells Taylor Swift Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is ‘Great’
- Justin Bieber Tosses Argentinian Flag from Moving Vehicle
- One Direction’s Niall Horan Writing New Songs