Super bad girl Miley Cyrus was hospitalzed Tuesday and forced to cancel her show in Kansas City, Missouri. Reuters reported the show venue as stating the hospitalization was due to a “severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.” Fans were obviously disappointed with Miley being placed on bed rest by doctors, but were given a small consolation as tickets are to be refunded.
Miley posted a picture on twitter of herself in a hospital bed and tweeted “Kansas I promise Im as heartbroken as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel sh*ttier than I already do.” Cyrus definitely has not lost her personality during this ordeal as a follow up tweet said “Hospital TV is wacccckkkkkkk!!!!!#wherestheapletv.”
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Baker’s Dozen: 12 Angry Puppets
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson