The two were seen at Coachella over the weekend and at one point, Selena even
mounted got on Bieb’s lap.
Check out the pics here.
I wish she would stop with him. She needs a man like Josh Hutcherson.
Now THAT would be a cute duo!
They come from Australia and even though we play their hit, “She Looks So Perfect” quite often, some people still don’t know much about them.
Here are some quick facts courtesy of People:
– They’re teenagers.
– They started on YouTube.
– They are NOT a boy band. They actually rock and have talent.
– Apparently when they started to make it, some of their “friends” turned on them.
– One Direction really likes their sound. (Duh. 5SoS is 1D’s biggest competition.)
So basically, these uber cuties are going to blow up in the states and I’m totally ok with it.
Miley Cyrus has been having a lot of heath problems lately.
She cancelled a concert last week in North Carolina after getting sick which left fans angry and yet still sympathetic.
Yesterday, she was supposed to play a concert in Kansas City and ended up cancelling it and then was taken to a Kansas City hospital.
She tweeted about the incident while laying in a hospital bed…
“Kansas I promise Im as [heartbroken] as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel s***ier than I already do”
Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me 🌈 pic.twitter.com/7FJFxYa7M5
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 15, 2014
Apparently, she had a “major reaction to medication” she was taking. Hmmmm. Mkay.
Feel better Miley. We’ll twerk in your honor.
What Else Can I Waste Time Reading On This Website?
- Birdman Hints at ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Chris Brown Announces The Party Tour
- J. Cole Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Miguel & DJ Premier Drop ‘2 LOVIN U’
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- The Chainsmokers Hired a Drummer for Arena Tour
- Big Sean Confirms Deranged Fan Took a Swing at Him
- Drake on Kanye’s Disses: ‘I Don’t Respect It At All’
- Tomorrow Is National Margarita Day!