Maybe it’s just me but there are times that “happy” things (uncontrollably) bring tears to my eyes. I am sure you have had this happen to you as well while watching in a movie, seeing someone doing something above and beyond, watching a family member do something that makes you proud, and then every once in a while it’s because someone really appreciates you for “you.”
I don’t know if you caught Pharrell on Oprah a few days ago so if you didn’t this is one of those tear jerking feel good moments he had while watching fans be “Happy” and the global effect his song has had on so many people in so many countries. Enjoy!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Halle Berry Flaunts Her 50-Year-Old Beach Body
- Rob Kardashian is Now Diabetes Free
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Who Is Teyana Taylor?
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Break For Health Reasons
- What is the Greatest Opening Line in Hip Hop History?
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More