Pharrell’s “Happy” Tears On Oprah
Maybe it’s just me but there are times that “happy” things (uncontrollably) bring tears to my eyes. I am sure you have had this happen to you as well while watching in a movie, seeing someone doing something above and beyond, watching a family member do something that makes you proud, and then every once in a while it’s because someone really appreciates you for “you.”
I don’t know if you caught Pharrell on Oprah a few days ago so if you didn’t this is one of those tear jerking feel good moments he had while watching fans be “Happy” and the global effect his song has had on so many people in so many countries. Enjoy!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′