Pharrell’s “Happy” Tears On Oprah
Maybe it’s just me but there are times that “happy” things (uncontrollably) bring tears to my eyes. I am sure you have had this happen to you as well while watching in a movie, seeing someone doing something above and beyond, watching a family member do something that makes you proud, and then every once in a while it’s because someone really appreciates you for “you.”
I don’t know if you caught Pharrell on Oprah a few days ago so if you didn’t this is one of those tear jerking feel good moments he had while watching fans be “Happy” and the global effect his song has had on so many people in so many countries. Enjoy!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday