Pharrell’s “Happy” Tears On Oprah
Maybe it’s just me but there are times that “happy” things (uncontrollably) bring tears to my eyes. I am sure you have had this happen to you as well while watching in a movie, seeing someone doing something above and beyond, watching a family member do something that makes you proud, and then every once in a while it’s because someone really appreciates you for “you.”
I don’t know if you caught Pharrell on Oprah a few days ago so if you didn’t this is one of those tear jerking feel good moments he had while watching fans be “Happy” and the global effect his song has had on so many people in so many countries. Enjoy!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts