Pharrell’s “Happy” Tears On Oprah
Maybe it’s just me but there are times that “happy” things (uncontrollably) bring tears to my eyes. I am sure you have had this happen to you as well while watching in a movie, seeing someone doing something above and beyond, watching a family member do something that makes you proud, and then every once in a while it’s because someone really appreciates you for “you.”
I don’t know if you caught Pharrell on Oprah a few days ago so if you didn’t this is one of those tear jerking feel good moments he had while watching fans be “Happy” and the global effect his song has had on so many people in so many countries. Enjoy!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland