Coachella was full of surprises this year and Bieber fans were some of the lucky ones.
Pop star Justin Bieber made his guest appearance during Chance the Rapper’s performance wearing a bucket hat and an outfit looking like he was “Straight Outta Compton.”
Word has it that even though he was enthusiastically welcomed and performed well he didn’t steal the show from Chance’s rising star performance.
You can check out a little of what you missed from this fan video. And, in case you don’t know anything about Coachella it’s a 3 day music and arts festival held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?