Coachella was full of surprises this year and Bieber fans were some of the lucky ones.
Pop star Justin Bieber made his guest appearance during Chance the Rapper’s performance wearing a bucket hat and an outfit looking like he was “Straight Outta Compton.”
Word has it that even though he was enthusiastically welcomed and performed well he didn’t steal the show from Chance’s rising star performance.
You can check out a little of what you missed from this fan video. And, in case you don’t know anything about Coachella it’s a 3 day music and arts festival held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- My Summer TV Binge
- Man Abandons Work Truck To Snap A Selfie With The Rock
- One Direction Members Send Condolences on Passing of Harry Styles’ Step-Father
- Blake Shelton Wishes Carson Daly a Happy Birthday, as Only He Can
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre and Aftermath
- Study: The Real Reason Most People Cheat
- Amber Rose & 2 Chainz Debate the Merits of Pubic Hair
- J. Cole Announces Second Leg of ‘4 Your Eyez Only’ Tour
- Rihanna Gives Heartbroken Fan Sweet Breakup Advice
- Lorde Selling Autographed Lithographs for 24 Hours