Coachella was full of surprises this year and Bieber fans were some of the lucky ones.
Pop star Justin Bieber made his guest appearance during Chance the Rapper’s performance wearing a bucket hat and an outfit looking like he was “Straight Outta Compton.”
Word has it that even though he was enthusiastically welcomed and performed well he didn’t steal the show from Chance’s rising star performance.
You can check out a little of what you missed from this fan video. And, in case you don’t know anything about Coachella it’s a 3 day music and arts festival held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores