Coachella was full of surprises this year and Bieber fans were some of the lucky ones.
Pop star Justin Bieber made his guest appearance during Chance the Rapper’s performance wearing a bucket hat and an outfit looking like he was “Straight Outta Compton.”
Word has it that even though he was enthusiastically welcomed and performed well he didn’t steal the show from Chance’s rising star performance.
You can check out a little of what you missed from this fan video. And, in case you don’t know anything about Coachella it’s a 3 day music and arts festival held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?