So, tonight is going to be a fun night. I agreed to partake in something called Celebrity Bartender Night/ Customer Bartender Night at SAVOY! I’m guessing it’s going to be super fun, and I get to do the event with some of my favorite co-workers.
Each Group of people serves up drinks for a one hour shift. I’ve never bartended before other than pouring my own drinks. I might get fancy and try and pour record breaking drinks like this guy. I’m going to put Tom Cruise in Cocktail to SHAME!
It’s all in the name of Charity for GLBT Community Center of Central Florida.
I’m totally kidding. If you decided you want to come to the cool kids bar and see me, Nick ( Sales person/bartender/party commissioner extrordinaire) and CJ ( Mid-days on MIX 105.1/super cute quiet kid that is obsessed with Taylor Swift) at our bar tonight and want anything complicated…let’s hope CJ or Nick know how to make your drink.
If you order anything other than a beer or wine…I may have to go Bon qui qui on you.
EXCUSE ME …I GOT A COMPLICATED ORDER!!!!!
PS. My wing is still broken, so I’ll be doing this all with one arm…now it’s a party!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Madonna Imitates Kim Kardashian During ‘Fallon’ Lip Flip
- Celebrity Psychic Medium Sandra Logan Is Back!
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Dave Chappelle Cover Radiohead’s ‘Creep’
- Pennywise Dancing To ‘Shake It Off’ Is Creepy Funny And Everything In Between
- Katy Perry is Getting Her Own TV Channel for Her ‘Witness’ Tour
- The Most Dangerous Celebrities To Google Search
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’
- Pumpkin Spice Season Is Here
- Camila Cabello Sang ‘Havana’ & Fangirled About Madonna on ‘Fallon’