Customer Bartender Night At Savoy Orlando!
So, tonight is going to be a fun night. I agreed to partake in something called Celebrity Bartender Night/ Customer Bartender Night at SAVOY! I’m guessing it’s going to be super fun, and I get to do the event with some of my favorite co-workers.
Each Group of people serves up drinks for a one hour shift. I’ve never bartended before other than pouring my own drinks. I might get fancy and try and pour record breaking drinks like this guy. I’m going to put Tom Cruise in Cocktail to SHAME!
It’s all in the name of Charity for GLBT Community Center of Central Florida.
I’m totally kidding. If you decided you want to come to the cool kids bar and see me, Nick ( Sales person/bartender/party commissioner extrordinaire) and CJ ( Mid-days on MIX 105.1/super cute quiet kid that is obsessed with Taylor Swift) at our bar tonight and want anything complicated…let’s hope CJ or Nick know how to make your drink.
If you order anything other than a beer or wine…I may have to go Bon qui qui on you.
EXCUSE ME …I GOT A COMPLICATED ORDER!!!!!
PS. My wing is still broken, so I’ll be doing this all with one arm…now it’s a party!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey