So, tonight is going to be a fun night. I agreed to partake in something called Celebrity Bartender Night/ Customer Bartender Night at SAVOY! I’m guessing it’s going to be super fun, and I get to do the event with some of my favorite co-workers.
Each Group of people serves up drinks for a one hour shift. I’ve never bartended before other than pouring my own drinks. I might get fancy and try and pour record breaking drinks like this guy. I’m going to put Tom Cruise in Cocktail to SHAME!
It’s all in the name of Charity for GLBT Community Center of Central Florida.
I’m totally kidding. If you decided you want to come to the cool kids bar and see me, Nick ( Sales person/bartender/party commissioner extrordinaire) and CJ ( Mid-days on MIX 105.1/super cute quiet kid that is obsessed with Taylor Swift) at our bar tonight and want anything complicated…let’s hope CJ or Nick know how to make your drink.
If you order anything other than a beer or wine…I may have to go Bon qui qui on you.
EXCUSE ME …I GOT A COMPLICATED ORDER!!!!!
PS. My wing is still broken, so I’ll be doing this all with one arm…now it’s a party!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived