Customer Bartender Night At Savoy Orlando!
So, tonight is going to be a fun night. I agreed to partake in something called Celebrity Bartender Night/ Customer Bartender Night at SAVOY! I’m guessing it’s going to be super fun, and I get to do the event with some of my favorite co-workers.
Each Group of people serves up drinks for a one hour shift. I’ve never bartended before other than pouring my own drinks. I might get fancy and try and pour record breaking drinks like this guy. I’m going to put Tom Cruise in Cocktail to SHAME!
It’s all in the name of Charity for GLBT Community Center of Central Florida.
I’m totally kidding. If you decided you want to come to the cool kids bar and see me, Nick ( Sales person/bartender/party commissioner extrordinaire) and CJ ( Mid-days on MIX 105.1/super cute quiet kid that is obsessed with Taylor Swift) at our bar tonight and want anything complicated…let’s hope CJ or Nick know how to make your drink.
If you order anything other than a beer or wine…I may have to go Bon qui qui on you.
EXCUSE ME …I GOT A COMPLICATED ORDER!!!!!
PS. My wing is still broken, so I’ll be doing this all with one arm…now it’s a party!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Reality Check for 3/3/15: Godmother Taylor Swift, Free Pancakes, Abercrombies Abs, Idiot In The News
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!