Things You Can Do With $411.00
Today at 4:11 since its 4/11 we are giving away $411.00
One of the first things people say when they win money is, “What am I going to do with this money?”
I’ve put together a list of things you can/should/might not want to but probably should anyway/will spend this money on if you are the lucky winner today at 4:11.
1. Grocery Shop:
This is probably something I would do. I would fill my wine cabinet and get fun snacks and lots of stuff I could store in the freezer so It could last a long time.
2. Open an IRA
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( This is one of those “responsible” things)
3. Spa Day
YES! You could spend 1000’s on a spa day, but just pick what you love: massage, facial, mani/pedi.
5. New Electronics
Whether you need a new laptop or a smart phone you could probably get one these days for right under 400.00
6. Get seasonal passes to a local theme park
It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year, clark.
7. Join the wine of the month club
Seems legit to me. Wine delivered to my door? Yes, Please.
8. Buy a plane ticket
Where you ask? Who cares. Go visit someone…or take a trip by yourself.
9. Go on a vacation
Or even a stay-cation. Hotel rooms are usually 100+ a night. You could stay 2 nights and have some fun spending money.
10. Treat someone you love to something
A dinner, a shopping spree, a movie.
Regardless of what you do…you won’t be doing anything if you don’t listen at 411 and try to win this MONEY! YOU CAN DO IT!
If you hear me on the other end…you’ve dialed the right number!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris
- New Ariana Grande Song ‘Be My Baby’ Previewed at Cashmere Cat DJ Set
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’