It’s National Siblings Day!
Today is National Siblings Day! If you have a sibling or two or three…give them hugs today. If you don’t live near them, send them a nice little text message…or a cyber wedgie if you were that kind of sibling.
You might ask yourself, “Why did they pick today to be National Siblings Day?” I have no idea, and since I am writing with one arm, I don’t feel like looking it up.
OK FINE! I’ll look it up. Hold please.
Here is the history of NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY according to WIKIPEDIA:
“The holiday was originally conceived by Claudia Evart to honor the memory of her brother and sister, both of whom died. The organization was incorporated in 1997 and achieved non-profit status in 1999.”
I have one older brother. It’s just us two. Fun growing up being a young girl with a big brother…I always knew someone had my back. He’e a great big bro too…still to this day. He’s always checking on me. He’s a good egg.
So…Florida…meet my brother, Adam. Adam, meet Florida.
Here’s us as tiny kiddies above…and as grown ups below….just for giggles.
Hope you and your siblings have a great rest of the day!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon Live At The Abbey
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo