Today is National Siblings Day! If you have a sibling or two or three…give them hugs today. If you don’t live near them, send them a nice little text message…or a cyber wedgie if you were that kind of sibling.
You might ask yourself, “Why did they pick today to be National Siblings Day?” I have no idea, and since I am writing with one arm, I don’t feel like looking it up.
OK FINE! I’ll look it up. Hold please.
Here is the history of NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY according to WIKIPEDIA:
“The holiday was originally conceived by Claudia Evart to honor the memory of her brother and sister, both of whom died. The organization was incorporated in 1997 and achieved non-profit status in 1999.”
I have one older brother. It’s just us two. Fun growing up being a young girl with a big brother…I always knew someone had my back. He’e a great big bro too…still to this day. He’s always checking on me. He’s a good egg.
So…Florida…meet my brother, Adam. Adam, meet Florida.
Here’s us as tiny kiddies above…and as grown ups below….just for giggles.
Hope you and your siblings have a great rest of the day!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Kevin Kon Hangs Out With Ayo and Teo
- Katy Perry to Host MTV Video Music Awards
- When Carrying Groceries, One Trip Is All That’s Needed
- How to Safely Sell Your Stuff Online
- Hayley Williams Shares Unreleased Paramore Song ‘Temporary’
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez
- You Laugh, You Lose! (On Air Body Wax)
- Self Defense Tips You Need To Know
- Kesha Recreates Home Movies in ‘Learn to Let Go’ Video
- Different Types of Facebook Users