Today is National Siblings Day! If you have a sibling or two or three…give them hugs today. If you don’t live near them, send them a nice little text message…or a cyber wedgie if you were that kind of sibling.
You might ask yourself, “Why did they pick today to be National Siblings Day?” I have no idea, and since I am writing with one arm, I don’t feel like looking it up.
OK FINE! I’ll look it up. Hold please.
Here is the history of NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY according to WIKIPEDIA:
“The holiday was originally conceived by Claudia Evart to honor the memory of her brother and sister, both of whom died. The organization was incorporated in 1997 and achieved non-profit status in 1999.”
I have one older brother. It’s just us two. Fun growing up being a young girl with a big brother…I always knew someone had my back. He’e a great big bro too…still to this day. He’s always checking on me. He’s a good egg.
So…Florida…meet my brother, Adam. Adam, meet Florida.
Here’s us as tiny kiddies above…and as grown ups below….just for giggles.
Hope you and your siblings have a great rest of the day!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Win $50 To BurgerFi This Weekend Of Winning
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads