Today is National Siblings Day! If you have a sibling or two or three…give them hugs today. If you don’t live near them, send them a nice little text message…or a cyber wedgie if you were that kind of sibling.
You might ask yourself, “Why did they pick today to be National Siblings Day?” I have no idea, and since I am writing with one arm, I don’t feel like looking it up.
OK FINE! I’ll look it up. Hold please.
Here is the history of NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY according to WIKIPEDIA:
“The holiday was originally conceived by Claudia Evart to honor the memory of her brother and sister, both of whom died. The organization was incorporated in 1997 and achieved non-profit status in 1999.”
I have one older brother. It’s just us two. Fun growing up being a young girl with a big brother…I always knew someone had my back. He’e a great big bro too…still to this day. He’s always checking on me. He’s a good egg.
So…Florida…meet my brother, Adam. Adam, meet Florida.
Here’s us as tiny kiddies above…and as grown ups below….just for giggles.
Hope you and your siblings have a great rest of the day!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Richard Gerth from Disney’s Grand Floridian
- Daily Dish For 9.19.17
- Ciara Shares Adorable Video of Son Future with Husband Russell Wilson
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Skrillex Take Over Chicago Club DJ Booth
- Drake Reveals New Denzel Washington Tattoo
- Kevin Gates Reveals ‘By Any Means 2’ Mixtape Tracklist
- Dear Power Companies…
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Find You’ Video
- Watch Lil Wayne Sing A Football Version of the ‘Friends’ Theme Song
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Expand Kids Clothing Line