It’s National Siblings Day!
Today is National Siblings Day! If you have a sibling or two or three…give them hugs today. If you don’t live near them, send them a nice little text message…or a cyber wedgie if you were that kind of sibling.
You might ask yourself, “Why did they pick today to be National Siblings Day?” I have no idea, and since I am writing with one arm, I don’t feel like looking it up.
OK FINE! I’ll look it up. Hold please.
Here is the history of NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY according to WIKIPEDIA:
“The holiday was originally conceived by Claudia Evart to honor the memory of her brother and sister, both of whom died. The organization was incorporated in 1997 and achieved non-profit status in 1999.”
I have one older brother. It’s just us two. Fun growing up being a young girl with a big brother…I always knew someone had my back. He’e a great big bro too…still to this day. He’s always checking on me. He’s a good egg.
So…Florida…meet my brother, Adam. Adam, meet Florida.
Here’s us as tiny kiddies above…and as grown ups below….just for giggles.
Hope you and your siblings have a great rest of the day!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande
- 2 Chainz Talks Running for Mayor, Releases New Mixtape
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Stream Fifth Harmony’s New Album ‘Reflection’
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch