Breaking up is hard to do! They say it takes a good 18 months to finally be over your ex. While time heals all wounds, what are we supposed to do when it first happens? When the pain is the worst? It’s not easy but at this point we’ve been through this time after time and came out on top! Stay focused on moving past it, while understanding that you have to go through this process. It will get better and you know that, because you’ve been through it before.
Here are some ways to help you get past those first few really painful steps from the Huffington Post.
1. Take a pole dancing class (first lesson below)
2. Join the gym or start a new fitness routine
3. Get out there and network, socialize and meet people
4. Find some empowering and uplifting reading
5. Spend a day or a weekend with friends pampering yourselves
6. Reflect back on all of the joyous moments in your previous relationship
7. Enlist professional help
Here are more details from the Huffington post
Here’s a good start!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days
- Nicki Minaj and Tyga to Appear in ‘Barbershop: The Next Cut’
- Meek Mill Teams with Sause Twinz for Latest Drake Diss, ‘Winnin’
- Hear Two New Ciara Songs: ‘Special Edition’ and ‘Oh Baby’