7 Empowering Ways To Get Over A Break Up
Breaking up is hard to do! They say it takes a good 18 months to finally be over your ex. While time heals all wounds, what are we supposed to do when it first happens? When the pain is the worst? It’s not easy but at this point we’ve been through this time after time and came out on top! Stay focused on moving past it, while understanding that you have to go through this process. It will get better and you know that, because you’ve been through it before.
Here are some ways to help you get past those first few really painful steps from the Huffington Post.
1. Take a pole dancing class (first lesson below)
2. Join the gym or start a new fitness routine
3. Get out there and network, socialize and meet people
4. Find some empowering and uplifting reading
5. Spend a day or a weekend with friends pampering yourselves
6. Reflect back on all of the joyous moments in your previous relationship
7. Enlist professional help
Here are more details from the Huffington post
Here’s a good start!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Kanye West Once Lost An Audition for ‘Semi-Pro’ to Andre 3000
- DJ Mustard Kills the Hip Hop Game and the Pop Game in 2014
- Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Team Up on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Club Banger ‘Shell Shocked’
- Watch Basement Jaxx Build the Ultimate Twerking Robot in ‘Never Say Never’ Video