7 Empowering Ways To Get Over A Break Up
Breaking up is hard to do! They say it takes a good 18 months to finally be over your ex. While time heals all wounds, what are we supposed to do when it first happens? When the pain is the worst? It’s not easy but at this point we’ve been through this time after time and came out on top! Stay focused on moving past it, while understanding that you have to go through this process. It will get better and you know that, because you’ve been through it before.
Here are some ways to help you get past those first few really painful steps from the Huffington Post.
1. Take a pole dancing class (first lesson below)
2. Join the gym or start a new fitness routine
3. Get out there and network, socialize and meet people
4. Find some empowering and uplifting reading
5. Spend a day or a weekend with friends pampering yourselves
6. Reflect back on all of the joyous moments in your previous relationship
7. Enlist professional help
Here are more details from the Huffington post
Here’s a good start!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Reality Check For 5/5/15: Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime, Royal Baby Name, Kylie And Kendall Trademarked?
- Music Discovery: Twenty One Pilots Tear In My Heart
- R.I.P. Jaden Smith’s Twitter Account
- Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2015’s Epic Trailer Is Here
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Watch Justin Bieber Turn Up to Big Sean’s ‘IDFWU’ Before Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
- Stephen Merchant Goes ‘Dirrty’ Like Christina Aguilera for ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Jamie Foxx Returns with ‘Baby’s in Love’ Featuring Kid Ink: Listen
- 7 Things Men Look For In The Woman Of Their Dreams
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller’s LA Connect Green Room Performance