Is Ed Sheeran’s New Song About Ellie Goulding?
In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Ed Sheeran explained that one of his new song,s “Don’t,” is about an ex, saying, “If you date a songwriter, be prepared to have songs written about you.”
The current belief is that it’s about Ellie Goulding because she cheated on him with a mutual friend! He lays into her in the song but also says, “could have gotten nastier!”
Wow! See…Taylor Swift isn’t the only one that finds inspiration from break ups! Get her ED!!!
Here’s his latest single to hit radio…”SING”
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Beastie Boys’ Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates
- Fashion Find Of The Week: DSW Studded Rust Sandals