Is Ed Sheeran’s New Song About Ellie Goulding?
In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Ed Sheeran explained that one of his new song,s “Don’t,” is about an ex, saying, “If you date a songwriter, be prepared to have songs written about you.”
The current belief is that it’s about Ellie Goulding because she cheated on him with a mutual friend! He lays into her in the song but also says, “could have gotten nastier!”
Wow! See…Taylor Swift isn’t the only one that finds inspiration from break ups! Get her ED!!!
Here’s his latest single to hit radio…”SING”
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Reality Check For 4/27/15: Bruce Jenner Breaks Records, Furious 7 Beats Frozen, Tidal is NOT a flop
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?