In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Ed Sheeran explained that one of his new song,s “Don’t,” is about an ex, saying, “If you date a songwriter, be prepared to have songs written about you.”
The current belief is that it’s about Ellie Goulding because she cheated on him with a mutual friend! He lays into her in the song but also says, “could have gotten nastier!”
Wow! See…Taylor Swift isn’t the only one that finds inspiration from break ups! Get her ED!!!
Here’s his latest single to hit radio…”SING”
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe