Is Ed Sheeran’s New Song About Ellie Goulding?
In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Ed Sheeran explained that one of his new song,s “Don’t,” is about an ex, saying, “If you date a songwriter, be prepared to have songs written about you.”
The current belief is that it’s about Ellie Goulding because she cheated on him with a mutual friend! He lays into her in the song but also says, “could have gotten nastier!”
Wow! See…Taylor Swift isn’t the only one that finds inspiration from break ups! Get her ED!!!
Here’s his latest single to hit radio…”SING”
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- New At 9: Tech N9ne-‘Hood Go Crazy’ (feat. 2 Chainz & B.o.B)
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection