In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Ed Sheeran explained that one of his new song,s “Don’t,” is about an ex, saying, “If you date a songwriter, be prepared to have songs written about you.”
The current belief is that it’s about Ellie Goulding because she cheated on him with a mutual friend! He lays into her in the song but also says, “could have gotten nastier!”
Wow! See…Taylor Swift isn’t the only one that finds inspiration from break ups! Get her ED!!!
Here’s his latest single to hit radio…”SING”
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Paris Jackson Sends Birthday Wishes to Brother Prince Michael II
- James Corden is Obsessed with Britney Ever After
- Chris Brown Hit with Restraining Order by His Ex, Karreuche Tran
- Powerball Lotttery Is Up To $403 Million!
- Daily Dish For 2.22.17
- Meghan Trainor Expected to Drop New Single ‘I’m a Lady’ on Friday
- Jamie Lynn Spears’ Daughter Returns to Health after Accident
- Americans Can Stream the 2017 Brit Awards Online Today
- Drake Celebrates Rihanna’s Birthday at Dublin Concert
- Vote For Your Throwback Thursday Song