Based off the headline, you probably think this article is going to be negative but it’s not at all!
Cher told MTV News that she was on guard because she heard that Demi was going to pull a prank on her one night, so she basically dressed up in a tiger suit and went on stage that way. Demi then tried to silly string her, but she was laughing so hard she couldn’t get Cher.
So basically, Cher is a ninja and totally foiled Demi’s plan.
She took to Twitter to straighten out the deets:
I hate addressing rumors and I hate gossip but this is really bothering me. Jennette and I agreed upfront (cont) http://t.co/E8LjX1pLq1
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) April 4, 2014
Here’s what she said:
“I hate addressing rumors and I hate gossip but this is really bothering me. Jennette and I agreed upfront that we would be treated equally on this show in all regards (as we should be, considering we each work just as hard as the other on this show). The rumors circulating about our contracts and our salary not being equal are absolutely ridiculous and false. I don’t know who’s putting these idiotic quotes out there but I thought I’d straighten it out and try to end this nonsense. As far as the show goes, I don’t know what’s happening because I’m not directly involved with the problem but I just wanted to address this one rumor in particular because I am NOT making more money than my costar, nor do I think I should be,” she added. “So we can all move on and get out of our heads that this was a money thing cause I don’t play like that at all. I am, have always been and always will be about equality and fairness.”
Hmmm…not quite sure who to believe here. Last week, Jennette tweeted something TOTALLY different which you can see here.
Someone else crushing rumors is Rihanna.
Apparently people thought she was pregnant?? Um, no. Take a look at the photos here of her washboard abs and then tell me she’s preggers…
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’