Based off the headline, you probably think this article is going to be negative but it’s not at all!
Cher told MTV News that she was on guard because she heard that Demi was going to pull a prank on her one night, so she basically dressed up in a tiger suit and went on stage that way. Demi then tried to silly string her, but she was laughing so hard she couldn’t get Cher.
So basically, Cher is a ninja and totally foiled Demi’s plan.
She took to Twitter to straighten out the deets:
I hate addressing rumors and I hate gossip but this is really bothering me. Jennette and I agreed upfront (cont) http://t.co/E8LjX1pLq1
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) April 4, 2014
Here’s what she said:
“I hate addressing rumors and I hate gossip but this is really bothering me. Jennette and I agreed upfront that we would be treated equally on this show in all regards (as we should be, considering we each work just as hard as the other on this show). The rumors circulating about our contracts and our salary not being equal are absolutely ridiculous and false. I don’t know who’s putting these idiotic quotes out there but I thought I’d straighten it out and try to end this nonsense. As far as the show goes, I don’t know what’s happening because I’m not directly involved with the problem but I just wanted to address this one rumor in particular because I am NOT making more money than my costar, nor do I think I should be,” she added. “So we can all move on and get out of our heads that this was a money thing cause I don’t play like that at all. I am, have always been and always will be about equality and fairness.”
Hmmm…not quite sure who to believe here. Last week, Jennette tweeted something TOTALLY different which you can see here.
Someone else crushing rumors is Rihanna.
Apparently people thought she was pregnant?? Um, no. Take a look at the photos here of her washboard abs and then tell me she’s preggers…
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record