Amazing Woman Attempting To Break World Record With 3500 Mile Triathlon!
I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video