Amazing Woman Attempting To Break World Record With 3500 Mile Triathlon!
I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere