Amazing Woman Attempting To Break World Record With 3500 Mile Triathlon!
I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′