I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win A VIP Experience At Come Out With Pride Orlando
- Listen To Win Tickets To Meet Nene Leakes at Parliament House
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Chad & Jill’s A-Mazing Escape
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Flume’s Latest Album ‘Skin’
- Listen To Win A Trip To The 4th Annual ‘We Can Survive’ Bash At The Hollywood Bowl
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Alessia Cara
- Meek Mill Takes Aim at Drake, The Game & Beanie Sigel in New Freestyle
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Nick Minaj is Not Getting Involved in Meek Mill’s Beefs
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld