I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Moby Releases Updated Jason Bourne Theme Song, ‘Extreme Ways’
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- Mila Kunis Candidly Describes Ashton Kutcher’s Man Piece
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital after Stage Rushing Incident
- DJ Khaled Inspired by Disabled Fan
- Britney Spears on New Video: ‘There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol.’
- Tyler, the Creator Says Pharrell’s ‘In My Mind’ Changed His Life