I haven’t met Norma Bastidas but that is definitely a day I am looking forward to. She is currently attempting to break the world record for a triathlon by more than doubling the existing record!
Norma is doing this to bring awareness to Human Trafficking because she knows first hand what it’s like as she is a Trafficking in Persons (T.I.P.) survivor herself.
According to their official website, iEpathize, Norma began in Cancun, Mexico and will end up in Washington D.C. when she finishes.
As of this posting she is now in Louisiana well on her way to completing her amazing and inspirational journey.
I managed 26.2 miles once in my life and that was a grueling and embarrassing time of 5:45 minutes, I can’t imaging biking, swimming, and running 3,500 miles.
If you would like to follow, show support, and encourage Norma here is where to do it. Good luck and #GoNorma
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Watch Camila Cabello Sing Your Summer Tweets
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Xzibit Defends Dr. Dre after Chance the Rapper Diss
- What Really Happens When ‘Despacito’ Plays On The Radio
- 5 Best Songs on DJ Khaled’s ‘Grateful’
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- This Gorilla Dancing While Taking A Bath Is EVERYTHING
- Watch Katy Perry Console Ariana Grande Backstage at Manchester Concert
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (6/23/17)