If you thought Demi Lovato would be devastated at her nude photo leak, you better think again.
This isn’t the first time Demi has had some of her naked pics hit the web. About 6 months ago, a girl claiming to be an ex-girlfriend of Demi’s publicly posted tweets that she would post photos of Demi in the nude.
Those photos eventually hit the web and Demi was quick to take care of the situation. She again is letting her fans know, that the recent photo leak isn’t going to phase her.
Demi tweeted the phrase “Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen” which translates to, “I am strong. I am a fighter. Do not underestimate me.”
Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen. pic.twitter.com/kwXMvkRmLd
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) April 6, 2014
This is just more proof to NOT take nude photos of yourself unless you’re ready for them to be all over the internet.
You may not know her, because I certainly didn’t but her name popped up all over my newsfeed, but British journalist and daughter of musician Bob Geldof, Peaches Geldof died yesterday at the super young age of 25!
She left behind 2 children and a blossoming career. It’s unclear as to what she died of, but I’m sure we’ll learn that soon enough.
On a lighter note, a video went viral yesterday about a girl in a college classroom who pulled the ultimate prank on her professor.
Watch the clip. It’s hilarious!
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Happy National Waffle Day
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Ciara Signs On As Judge For Miss America Pageant
- Light The Town Pink With Orlando Health & 101.9 AMP Radio
- Drake and Kanye West’s ‘You Know, You Know’ Finally Surfaces
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- [AUDIO/VIDEO] Chad And Actor Leslie Jordan Surprise Jill On-Air
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show