If you thought Demi Lovato would be devastated at her nude photo leak, you better think again.
This isn’t the first time Demi has had some of her naked pics hit the web. About 6 months ago, a girl claiming to be an ex-girlfriend of Demi’s publicly posted tweets that she would post photos of Demi in the nude.
Those photos eventually hit the web and Demi was quick to take care of the situation. She again is letting her fans know, that the recent photo leak isn’t going to phase her.
Demi tweeted the phrase “Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen” which translates to, “I am strong. I am a fighter. Do not underestimate me.”
Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen. pic.twitter.com/kwXMvkRmLd
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) April 6, 2014
This is just more proof to NOT take nude photos of yourself unless you’re ready for them to be all over the internet.
You may not know her, because I certainly didn’t but her name popped up all over my newsfeed, but British journalist and daughter of musician Bob Geldof, Peaches Geldof died yesterday at the super young age of 25!
She left behind 2 children and a blossoming career. It’s unclear as to what she died of, but I’m sure we’ll learn that soon enough.
On a lighter note, a video went viral yesterday about a girl in a college classroom who pulled the ultimate prank on her professor.
Watch the clip. It’s hilarious!
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert