If you thought Demi Lovato would be devastated at her nude photo leak, you better think again.
This isn’t the first time Demi has had some of her naked pics hit the web. About 6 months ago, a girl claiming to be an ex-girlfriend of Demi’s publicly posted tweets that she would post photos of Demi in the nude.
Those photos eventually hit the web and Demi was quick to take care of the situation. She again is letting her fans know, that the recent photo leak isn’t going to phase her.
Demi tweeted the phrase “Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen” which translates to, “I am strong. I am a fighter. Do not underestimate me.”
Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen. pic.twitter.com/kwXMvkRmLd
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) April 6, 2014
This is just more proof to NOT take nude photos of yourself unless you’re ready for them to be all over the internet.
You may not know her, because I certainly didn’t but her name popped up all over my newsfeed, but British journalist and daughter of musician Bob Geldof, Peaches Geldof died yesterday at the super young age of 25!
She left behind 2 children and a blossoming career. It’s unclear as to what she died of, but I’m sure we’ll learn that soon enough.
On a lighter note, a video went viral yesterday about a girl in a college classroom who pulled the ultimate prank on her professor.
Watch the clip. It’s hilarious!
- Things That Make You Seem Rude
- Daily Dish for 3.29.17
- Vote Now For Your Throwback Thursday Song
- Migos Clarify ILoveMakonnen Comments, Might Play Gay Club
- Lorde Declares Her Love for Creme Eggs
- Glitter Tears Are A Festival Season Must
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- Harry Styles to Perform Debut Single on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Don’t Party Too Hard For Spring Break
- Calvin Harris Announces New Track ‘Heatstroke’ Featuring Ariana Grande, Pharrell & Young Thug