What Does A Guy Do To Get Over You?
When I broke up with the girl I thought was my soul mate, that sucked and it “really hurt.” I told myself I wasn’t going date anyone ever again, which not surprisingly didn’t happen.
A good friend of mine said he “ran through a bunch of “blanks” to help him get over his ex.” That’s lots of “rebound sex.”
I also know guys that rebound right into another relationship immediately to forget. I call those “the rebounders.”
I lasted almost two years and then gave it a go again.
Well girls, you will be surprised to know that not all guys use sex to get over you.
According to a survey by Elite Singles, a UK dating site, more men than women admitted to being lovesick after every breakup.” Men deal with break ups in a similar way that women do, getting engrossed in work (41% guys to 44% women), bitching about it (61% guys to 76% women), treating themselves to large amounts of food (15% of guys), yes some casual sex (14% of guys), and even, with a few, the need for revenge.
The main difference between men and women is that more women grieve post-breakup. Bottom line is he may look and act like nothing is bothering him, but the reality is 25 percent more men than women are lovesick after a breakup.
Incidentally, my post soul mate relationship only lasted three months…and that hurt too!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- CareerBuilder Releases ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Nick Jonas Gets Racy on New Single ‘Wilderness': Listen