What Does A Guy Do To Get Over You?
When I broke up with the girl I thought was my soul mate, that sucked and it “really hurt.” I told myself I wasn’t going date anyone ever again, which not surprisingly didn’t happen.
A good friend of mine said he “ran through a bunch of “blanks” to help him get over his ex.” That’s lots of “rebound sex.”
I also know guys that rebound right into another relationship immediately to forget. I call those “the rebounders.”
I lasted almost two years and then gave it a go again.
Well girls, you will be surprised to know that not all guys use sex to get over you.
According to a survey by Elite Singles, a UK dating site, more men than women admitted to being lovesick after every breakup.” Men deal with break ups in a similar way that women do, getting engrossed in work (41% guys to 44% women), bitching about it (61% guys to 76% women), treating themselves to large amounts of food (15% of guys), yes some casual sex (14% of guys), and even, with a few, the need for revenge.
The main difference between men and women is that more women grieve post-breakup. Bottom line is he may look and act like nothing is bothering him, but the reality is 25 percent more men than women are lovesick after a breakup.
Incidentally, my post soul mate relationship only lasted three months…and that hurt too!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans
- Listen to OMI’s New ‘Cheerleader’ Remix Featuring Nicky Jam
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights