What Does A Guy Do To Get Over You?
When I broke up with the girl I thought was my soul mate, that sucked and it “really hurt.” I told myself I wasn’t going date anyone ever again, which not surprisingly didn’t happen.
A good friend of mine said he “ran through a bunch of “blanks” to help him get over his ex.” That’s lots of “rebound sex.”
I also know guys that rebound right into another relationship immediately to forget. I call those “the rebounders.”
I lasted almost two years and then gave it a go again.
Well girls, you will be surprised to know that not all guys use sex to get over you.
According to a survey by Elite Singles, a UK dating site, more men than women admitted to being lovesick after every breakup.” Men deal with break ups in a similar way that women do, getting engrossed in work (41% guys to 44% women), bitching about it (61% guys to 76% women), treating themselves to large amounts of food (15% of guys), yes some casual sex (14% of guys), and even, with a few, the need for revenge.
The main difference between men and women is that more women grieve post-breakup. Bottom line is he may look and act like nothing is bothering him, but the reality is 25 percent more men than women are lovesick after a breakup.
Incidentally, my post soul mate relationship only lasted three months…and that hurt too!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Shows Off Balls-y Costume At Super Bowl Halftime Show Press Conference
- Fashion Find Of The Week: H&M Menswear Button Down And Chino Pants
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Kanye West’s ‘Only One’ Video Celebrates His Bond with Baby North: Watch
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Bobby Shmurda Gun Charge Not Going Away as Rumored
- Awesome New Addition To Bright House Networks Stadium At UCF!! [PICS]
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’