What Does A Guy Do To Get Over You?
When I broke up with the girl I thought was my soul mate, that sucked and it “really hurt.” I told myself I wasn’t going date anyone ever again, which not surprisingly didn’t happen.
A good friend of mine said he “ran through a bunch of “blanks” to help him get over his ex.” That’s lots of “rebound sex.”
I also know guys that rebound right into another relationship immediately to forget. I call those “the rebounders.”
I lasted almost two years and then gave it a go again.
Well girls, you will be surprised to know that not all guys use sex to get over you.
According to a survey by Elite Singles, a UK dating site, more men than women admitted to being lovesick after every breakup.” Men deal with break ups in a similar way that women do, getting engrossed in work (41% guys to 44% women), bitching about it (61% guys to 76% women), treating themselves to large amounts of food (15% of guys), yes some casual sex (14% of guys), and even, with a few, the need for revenge.
The main difference between men and women is that more women grieve post-breakup. Bottom line is he may look and act like nothing is bothering him, but the reality is 25 percent more men than women are lovesick after a breakup.
Incidentally, my post soul mate relationship only lasted three months…and that hurt too!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taylor Swift Rockin Corn Rows In Old School Picture [PIC]
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with ‘Feel of Love’ Video: Watch
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book