While you’re up pregaming every night when you should be doing homework or sleeping, David Letterman has made late night television the best with his celebrity interviews and hilarious monologues. Sadly, that’s coming to an end.
Another talk show that is ending, that I love even more than Letterman, is Chelsea Lately. Like, Chelsea Handler is the only female talk show host who has the cahones to ask those ballsy questions that everyone wants to ask, but is too afraid to do so.
With then retirement of Letterman and the ending of Chelsea Lately, the rumor mills are churning…Is Chelsea Handler taking over for Letterman?!
I for one and for this move. The last time a female held a late night show was in 2000 when Cynthia Garrett hosted Later on NBC. I’m sorry, but I was in middle school then and not interested in late night, so it’s time a woman hosted a late night talk show again.
Speaking of late night, last night I was up watching the Academy of Country Music Awards because Taylor Swift was there and she kept it relevant for me…and home-girl has grown up!
Seriously, she looked flawless on the red carpet with her crop top dress and sexy slit showing some leg. You go girl! Flaunt them gorg legs!
The funny thing about this meet up is that Victoria used to star on the same show as Ariana Grande and those two have rarely “met up” anywhere in public.
Could this be the beginning of a feud? After all, reports are that Jennette is furious that Ariana makes more than her for their show Sam & Cat.
Perhaps Jennette and Victoria are discussing Ariana? After all, Hollywood is basically high school just with more money and better cars.
Like the one Victoria drove in on her way to the Farmer’s Market.
How fab are her cheek bones?! Joan Rivers would spend thousands to get cheeks like that!
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘HUMBLE.’ Beat Was Originally Intended for Gucci Mane
- Clear Plastic Jeans Are A Real Thing
- Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull Presale
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for New Single ‘First Time’
- Jeremih Drops ‘I Think of You’ Video Ft. Chris Brown & Big Sean
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’