Walk For Ms This Sunday Morning
The NationalMSsociety.org website defines Multiple Sclerosis as an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information within the brain and between the brain and body!
On Real Talk Central Florida, your community show which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am on 101.9 AMP Radio, I spoke with Melony Torres, 2014 MS Ambassador, about her journey since discovering she was diagnosed with MS just a short couple of years ago. She discussed how Walk Ms 2014 isn’t just and opportunity to raise funds for research (which of course is important) but it’s a day of making and keeping connections. Every dollar helps, every connection matters!
You can still show up to the event to register day of and support. 101.9 Amp radio will be out at the event so make sure you stop by our tent and say hi!
Walk MS 2014 Orlando
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Baldwin Park at Harbor Park
4990 New Broad St., Orlando, FL
Site Opens: 8:00 AM
Opening Ceremony: 9:00 AM
Route Length: 2.5 miles
Click Here for more info
If you’re interested in being featured on Real Talk Central Florida you may contact me @LizzettePerez at 407-919-1000 ext 2082 or email me Lizzette.Perez@cbsradio.com.
More Real Talk Central Florida
- Walk For Ms This Sunday Morning
- AIDS Walk Orlando This Saturday
- Real Talk: Give Kids The World
- Real Talk: Faces Of H.I.V.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Harbor House Of Central Florida
- Real Talk: Come Out With Pride Parade
- 2nd Annual Bowling For Backpacks
- Lake Mary Students To Put On Central Florida’s Very First 5k To Benefit Cerebal Palsy