According to Gawker.com, James Franco met a young Scottish girl at a Broadway show, then later began speaking with her through Instagram. She’s apparently coming to the states for her birthday and James was trying to get a hotel meet up! She took snap shoots of the conversation, both on Instagram and texts!
Some are saying this is all fake! James did take to his twitter and posted this;
I’M NOT! I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME. Thank you http://t.co/I1d4n3yVe0
— James Franco (@JamesFrancoTV) April 2, 2014
Soooooo Joke or no joke? Check the Screenshots and pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos Perfoms “Bad And Bougie” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Lady Gaga Allowed To Talk Politics At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Bella Hadid Is Not Happy About Selena Gomez Dating The Weeknd
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna