According to Gawker.com, James Franco met a young Scottish girl at a Broadway show, then later began speaking with her through Instagram. She’s apparently coming to the states for her birthday and James was trying to get a hotel meet up! She took snap shoots of the conversation, both on Instagram and texts!
Some are saying this is all fake! James did take to his twitter and posted this;
I’M NOT! I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME. Thank you http://t.co/I1d4n3yVe0
— James Franco (@JamesFrancoTV) April 2, 2014
Soooooo Joke or no joke? Check the Screenshots and pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Enter To Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To 101.9 AMP Radio’s SOLD OUT Electric Bounce House 2
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores