According to Gawker.com, James Franco met a young Scottish girl at a Broadway show, then later began speaking with her through Instagram. She’s apparently coming to the states for her birthday and James was trying to get a hotel meet up! She took snap shoots of the conversation, both on Instagram and texts!
Some are saying this is all fake! James did take to his twitter and posted this;
I’M NOT! I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME. Thank you http://t.co/I1d4n3yVe0
— James Franco (@JamesFrancoTV) April 2, 2014
Soooooo Joke or no joke? Check the Screenshots and pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- Brad Paisley Joins Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas at Washington, DC Show
- Sia Contributes to ‘Fight Song’ Video for DNC
- Daily Dish For 7.27.16
- Moby Releases Updated Jason Bourne Theme Song, ‘Extreme Ways’
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- Mila Kunis Candidly Describes Ashton Kutcher’s Man Piece