Well, it’s been a while since we talked about our favorite meatball from New Jersey, but she’s making headlines yet again for not particularly having much talent.
She’s adorable though so whatever. Snooki is pregnant with her 2nd baby E! News confirms.
If you remember, during the last season of Snooki & JWoww, Snooks was pregnant with her first child, baby Lorenzo (who’s totes adorbs btw) well, rumors began flying in February that she may be pregnant.
Well, when you’re not even 5 foot tall, it won’t take long to tell if you’re pregnant or not, and well…she is!
She said in a recent interview that she is pregnant and that she and her fiance have been trying for baby #2 since November. Well, now she’s due sometime around then which is also when she’s supposed to get married.
What a busy little meatball!
Speaking of meatballs, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is proud of her meatballs, well…melons.
She admitted that getting a boob job was the “best decision she ever made.”
Hmm…so those atoms she keeps talking about on The Big Bang Theory aren’t all that scientific are they??
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber‘s relationship is as back and forth as a tennis match, but this time, it looks like Selena is the one playing the field.
Rumor has it that Selena is after Hollywood hottie, and uber talented actor Orlando Bloom!
Apparently she was so flirty with him during a red carpet party that Biebs is furious!
It’s not so fun when the tables are turned is it Justin??
Selena even posted this photo on Instagram:
Selena Bloom. Has a beautiful ring to it!
- Ballot Selfies Are Illegal
- Happy National Greasy Food Day
- President Obama Trumps Trump’s Mean Tweet
- Drake Responds to Alleged Kid Cudi Diss
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Wiz Khalifa and Son Sebastian Appear in ‘Sleep at Night’ Video
- General Mills To Launch New Girl Scouts Cookie Cereals
- Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre, Claims Murder for Hire Plot
- Early Voting Locations In Orange County