Oh yes it’s happening in our Tampa neighbor’s backyard so grab ten of your friends, book some hotel rooms (if you still can), and get ready for the Sunset Music Festival Memorial Day Weekend. Last year I would imagine there were over 20,000 people were there for the day and this year it’s going to be an awesome 2 DAYS of music heaven!
If you don’t win tickets to Krewella from 101.9 AMP RADIO for their show in Orlando April 8th, don’t worry, they will be at SMF too! As a matter of fact Krewella is headlining day 2, May 25th, with Hardwell. Benny Benassi along with Zedd will be the headliners for day 1, May 24th.
I don’t now what your plans are for Memorial Day but I’d have to say the Sunset Music Festival might be something you will remember forEVER!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos Perfoms “Bad And Bougie” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Lady Gaga Allowed To Talk Politics At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Bella Hadid Is Not Happy About Selena Gomez Dating The Weeknd
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna