If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- AMP Radio Personalities Shine At Fashion For Wishes Benefit
- True Life: I’m A Black Girl Who Can’t Dance
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- Blac Chyna Stuns With Incredible Weight Loss
- Jason Mraz Announces Summer Tour Dates
- Must Watch:Demi Lovato Twerks To Rihanna’s ‘Pon De Replay’
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit ‘No Frauds’ Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Study Suggests Kids Love Pets More Than Siblings
- The Best Soda Of All Time Is…
- Selena Gomez Shoots Footage of The Weeknd from Side of Stage