If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jason Derulo Suffers Dance Injury, Requires Stitches
- Beyonce Bringing Formation World Tour To Tampa
- [PHOTOS] Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Beyonce Light Up Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show