If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal