Is Beyoncé’s Half Brother Going To A Homeless Shelter?
If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa