Is Beyoncé’s Half Brother Going To A Homeless Shelter?
If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Trick Or Tweet To Win The Hunger Games Blu-Ray Combo Pack
- Win Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Listen And You Could Win A Trip To We Can Survive
- Avicii: EDM’s Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album
- Justin Bieber’s new album is called…
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Steelers’ Kicker Josh Scobee
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To See Zedd
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream® at Busch Gardens Tampa