Big Foot Isn’t Real?!?!
So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen