So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- J. Cole Announces Second Leg of ‘4 Your Eyez Only’ Tour
- Rihanna Gives Heartbroken Fan Sweet Breakup Advice
- Lorde Selling Autographed Lithographs for 24 Hours
- Kelly Clarkson Helps Fan Propose after Concert
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champions’ Featuring Post Malone
- Britney Spears Does Bikini Cartwheels of Joy During International Tour
- Miley Cyrus Welcomes the Summer with Bikini Photo
- Drake Premieres New Track ‘Signs’ at Louis Vuitton Runway Show
- Watch Liam Payne Perform ‘Strip That Down’ on ‘The Tonight Show’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Pie Face)