So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Artists Show Support For Manchester Victims And Ariana Grande
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Drake Gushes over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- “All The Feels” For 5.22.17
- Nicki Minaj Helps Provide Clean Water to Village in India
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Release ‘First Time’ Video
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song
- Meek Mill Asks for God’s Protection on New Track ‘Glow Up’
- Study: Snapchat And Instagram Are Toughest On Teens