So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs