Big Foot Isn’t Real?!?!
So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here