Big Foot Isn’t Real?!?!
So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Stream Fifth Harmony’s New Album ‘Reflection’
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch
- N.E.R.D. Get the SpongeBob Treatment in ‘Squeeze Me’ Video: Watch
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- P. Reign May Have Just Confirmed a New Drake Mixtape
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS