Big Foot Isn’t Real?!?!
So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Keeps Framed Photo of Tyga’s Mugshot in Her House
- Win Tickets To See Macklemore And Ryan Lewis
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer Sing Nickelback A Capella
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Announce US Tour for 2016
- Jay Z Lyric about Notorious B.I.G. Spawns Anti-Columbus Day Hashtag
- Boston Hospital Uses Taylor Swift to Fight Off the Flu