So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Lauren Jauregui is NOT Okay with Trump’s Latest Executive Order
- Fashion Trend Alert: Yellow, Yellow And More Yellow
- Amber Rose: Don’t Be an Escort, Do Porn
- WWE RAW Women’s Champ: Bayley Interview
- A Laser Cut Vin Diesel Sandwich Is A Real Thing
- New ‘It’ Trailer Is Everything Nightmares Are Made Of
- Selena Gomez Covers ‘Only You’ by Yaz for ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’
- Victoria Beckham Films ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
- The 10 Worst Drinks For Your Body
- Mary J. Blige’s ‘Strength of a Woman’ Features Kanye West, Missy Elliott, DJ Khaled