Big Foot Isn’t Real?!?!
So apparently, Rick Dyer, the guy that’s been traveling around with “Big Foot’s dead body” has finally confessed! It’s not real! The body was made out of latex, foam and camel hair! Dude made $60,000 by traveling around and charging people $10 a pop!
According to SFGate.com, he did say that he killed the real Big Foot in 2012, but didn’t want to travel with the corpse because he was worried it would get stolen! SUUUUUURE!!!!
Here’s pictures —> Big Foot Pics
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old
- One Direction Have Had ‘Some of the Best’ Shows Since Zayn Malik Left, So Don’t You Worry
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Celebrates Summer With Orlando Vacation
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Kissimmee’s Monumental 4th Of July Celebration
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- Register To Win Ariana Grande Tickets
- Reality Check For 7/6/15: U.S. World Cup Champions, Meghan Trainor Vocal Cord Hemorrhage, Weekend Box Office