MLS Bound Orlando City Soccer Draw Home Opener At ESPN Wide World Of Sports
MLS bound Orlando City Soccer Lions dominated their final USL PRO season home opener against the Pittsburg Riverhounds but still ended the match with a 1-1 draw. The match was held in front of a lively crowd at the ESPN Wide World Of Sports, the temporary home of the Lions for the season before their inagural MSL season in 2015.
It was a perfect night for a soccer match and despite the fluid and high pressure play of the Lions, the Riverhounds took the lead in the 48th minute with what could have been viewed as a non call foul by the referee, allowing Jose Angulo to open the scoring. City continued their dominating play and were rewarded with an equalizing goal in the 58th minute from defender Luke Boden. Riverhound keeper hunter Gilstrap was injured during the play and replaced by backup Greg Blum.
Despite the seemingly unjust 1-1 draw, the season opener for Orlando City Soccer was dominating and positive. Orlando City SC’s next home match is against the Rochester Rhinos Saturday, April 5th, at ESPN Wide World of Sports, Walt Disney World. Go City! #MLS2015
The Latest From AMP
- [EXCLUSIVE] Josh Dun Of Twenty One Pilots One On One With James Steele
- Commandement #3B Never Let A Guy Get In The Way Of Your Friendship
- Commandment #3A Thou Shall Let Him Hook Up
- Commandment #2 Thou Shalt Not Fall In Love With Him
- Commandment #1 Thou Shalt Love Him Unconditionally
- Jamie Foxx Returns to Music with 2 Chainz, Drops ‘Party Ain’t a Party': Listen
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nicole Scherzinger Announces New Album ‘Big Fat Lie’
- Watch Fall Out Boy Help You Delete the New U2 Album
- Celebrities Real Names