C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beyonce Launches Formation Scholarship
- Drake to Host First-Ever ‘NBA Awards’
- Big Boi Makes Television Debut of ‘Mic Jack’ On ‘Tonight Show’
- Unfiltered Pics Of Kim Kardashian At The Beach
- The One Thing Men Hate To Hear When Approached By Women
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ Tracks Flood the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Miley Cyrus Plays New Character in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2’
- Watch Chance the Rapper Perform Kanye West’s ‘Waves’
- Watch Harry Styles Interviewed by Chris Martin, Ed Sheeran, Ronnie Wood