C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Nicki Minaj’s “T Magazine” Interview Has Everyone Talking
- Ariana Grandeing is Now A Thing
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Selena Quintanilla Gets Doodle Tribute And The Internet Goes Crazy