Did Miley Cyrus Ruin A 7-Year-Old’s Make-A-Wish Moment?!?!
C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Drake Called Out for Instagram Creeping By Porn Star Mia Khalifa
- Save The Date: Food & Wine 2015
- Kanye West Doesn’t Smile Because of 19th Century Art
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Eve Says Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t My Cup of Tea,’ But ‘Let Her Do Her Thing’
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’