Did Miley Cyrus Ruin A 7-Year-Old’s Make-A-Wish Moment?!?!
C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Selena Gomez Talks New Music, Holidays, Cars, Her Little Sister And More
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch