Did Miley Cyrus Ruin A 7-Year-Old’s Make-A-Wish Moment?!?!
C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Ibiza: Apparently, EDM Fans Can’t Afford It
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Listen to Dustin Every Morning To Win Backstage Passes To See One Republic!
- Ne-Yo Shows What ‘Money Can’t Buy’ in New Video: Watch
- Jennifer Lopez & Fat Joe Are Back Together on ‘Stressin”: Listen
- Score A $100 Staples Gift Card For Your Back To School Shopping!
- Win Tickets To See DJ Ideal Spin At The Groove ℠ Universal CityWalk
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million