Hot Right Now: Naomi Campbell Reacts To Kim And Kanye “Vogue”Cover
Naomi Campbell is a fashion model who has seen her fair share of magazine covers in her career.
So while talking with an Australian talk show, she was asked what she thought of the Kim and Kanye Vogue cover.
Her reaction is exactly what you want to hear.
She states that as a fashion model, it’s a high honor to achieve that Vogue cover and she leaves her statement at that.
Basically, she thinks it’s rubbish that they were chosen for a cover that most models never even get. #HollywoodSellout
Watch how she stays uber classy but still throws shade towards Kimye.
Take a look at the cover in the Tweet below and let us know what you think…do they deserve the cover?
— Annie Leibovitz (@annieleibovitz) March 21, 2014
I’ve been waiting for this video to go up! Miley Cyrus took video during her Amway Center show and she FINALLY posted it!
See if you can find yourself in the video!
But what if…he started endorsing Calvin Klein? Would we see more of Bieber’s bieber? Probably.
Here’s what his ad campaign would look like…
As much as I want to not like this, I really enjoy looking at Bieber. If only he wasn’t a douche…
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′