Hot Right Now: Naomi Campbell Reacts To Kim And Kanye “Vogue”Cover
Naomi Campbell is a fashion model who has seen her fair share of magazine covers in her career.
So while talking with an Australian talk show, she was asked what she thought of the Kim and Kanye Vogue cover.
Her reaction is exactly what you want to hear.
She states that as a fashion model, it’s a high honor to achieve that Vogue cover and she leaves her statement at that.
Basically, she thinks it’s rubbish that they were chosen for a cover that most models never even get. #HollywoodSellout
Watch how she stays uber classy but still throws shade towards Kimye.
Take a look at the cover in the Tweet below and let us know what you think…do they deserve the cover?
— Annie Leibovitz (@annieleibovitz) March 21, 2014
I’ve been waiting for this video to go up! Miley Cyrus took video during her Amway Center show and she FINALLY posted it!
See if you can find yourself in the video!
But what if…he started endorsing Calvin Klein? Would we see more of Bieber’s bieber? Probably.
Here’s what his ad campaign would look like…
As much as I want to not like this, I really enjoy looking at Bieber. If only he wasn’t a douche…
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?