Firedrill At A School In Ohio Turns Into An Engagement!
Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers