Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets And Meet & Greets To EBH2!
- Register To Win Tickets To The ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See JoJo!
- Let 101.9 AMP Radio ‘Treat You Better’ With 12 Days Of Shawn Mendes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise