Firedrill At A School In Ohio Turns Into An Engagement!
Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- New At 9: Alessia Cara ‘Here’
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- It’s International Kissing Day
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Fans Left Waiting for Nicki Minaj at Wireless Festival After She Got Stuck in Traffic
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Miguel Genuinely Believes He Makes Better Music Than Frank Ocean
- Here’s Miley Cyrus Voicing An Animated Skateboarding Pigeon in ‘Stone Quackers’