Firedrill At A School In Ohio Turns Into An Engagement!
Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen