Firedrill At A School In Ohio Turns Into An Engagement!
Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: No One Over 13 Should Ever Wear Pigtails
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- McDonalds Is Now Trying Mozzarella Sticks In Test Markets…And They’re Apparently Amazing.
- Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring of Fire': Watch
- Trending: Big Sean Congratulates Girlfriend Ariana Grande On Album Release
- Matt Damon Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With…Toilet Water? Gross!
- Full List Of The Emmy Winners
- Young Jeezy Arrested for Gun Possession During Investigation into Wiz Khalifa Concert Shooting
- 50 Cent and G-Unit Drop Surprise EP, ‘The Beauty Of Independence’