Firedrill At A School In Ohio Turns Into An Engagement!
Megan Zahorec, a counselor at a local school in Greentown, Ohio, got a happy surprise during a fire drill at her school. Her boyfriend of 6 months, Justin Deierling, a volunteer fire fighter at the local fire department, showed up on his fire truck for what was thought to be the fire drill, but it turned out to be all a set up to ask Megan to marry him. What a great way to be creative!! Enjoy!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Win A Six-Pack Of Tickets & Backstage Passes To Meet Nick Jonas
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Watch Troye Sivan’s New Video for ‘Wild’
- Win Front Row Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Wiz Khalifa and Rae Sremmurd’s Smoking Hot New ‘Burn Slow’, Listen on High
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’