AIDS Walk Orlando This Saturday
AIDS Walk Orlando is set for this Saturday March 29 at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando. In It’s 19th year, AIDS Walk Orlando is the 2nd largest annual fundraiser raising money for the Hope and Help Center of Florida whose mission is to save lives by treating and preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS in Central Fl.
On Real Talk Central Florida, I spoke with Dwayne, the Volunteer Coordinator, and Chris, the Events Manager at the Hope and Help Center. During the show we discussed one of the most important things you can do to protect yourself from the spread of HIV. Do you know what it is? To simply ask the person you’re dating if they are positive. Just straight out ask them! However next best question is if they’ve ever been tested because if you can’t answer yes or no then you should chat with your doctor!
HIV and AIDS have been around for so many years now most of us have been touched by the illness and may have already lost a loved one! So we hope to see you support and remember those who have lost their lives.
You may come out this Saturday and look for the 101.9 AMP Radio tent to check out Stacy Keith and pick up some cool prizes if you’re lucky!
CLICK HERE to check out some ways you can give back by volunteering!
It’s not too late to join a team! CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
More Real Talk Central Florida
- Walk For Ms This Sunday Morning
- AIDS Walk Orlando This Saturday
- Real Talk: Give Kids The World
- Real Talk: Faces Of H.I.V.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Harbor House Of Central Florida
- Real Talk: Come Out With Pride Parade
- 2nd Annual Bowling For Backpacks
- Lake Mary Students To Put On Central Florida’s Very First 5k To Benefit Cerebal Palsy