I’ve never seen more foam fingers, butt cheeks, cleavage or awful tans in my life, but at a Miley Cyrus concert, it’s totally acceptable.
Miley kicked off her set with the ever popular “SMS (Bangerz)” followed by “4×4” and then into “Love Money Party” which set the tone for the show.
Miley then welcomed the crowd of more than 15,000 with a “How the f*** are you Orlando?!”
The amount of f-bombs that rolled off her tongue had Hannah Montana rolling over in her hypothetical grave.
Despite the vulva touching and simulated sex acts, Miley put on one hell of a show.
Her vocals were on point, the visuals were incredible, the giant hot dog was a hit and she had not 1, but 2 encores ending with our fav Miley song, “Party In The USA.”
Here are some of the Tweets you posted about the concert:
— Its Sebastian (@IsthatSebastian) March 25, 2014
some little girl told me Miley Cyrus was disgusting. needless to say I punched her in the face. ☺️
— Emeeeelia! ✌️ (@thetallmermaid) March 25, 2014
And then there’s the people who have a Miley hangover…
101.9 reliving Miley Cyrus for me this morning 😍
— Tyler Dimond☯✝ (@Tbaebae) March 25, 2014
Basically, Miley’s Amway Center show was amazing and we want to go see her again. Real soon. Like now.
In other pop diva news, Katy Perry is about to embark on her Prismatic World Tour and after making stops in the US and Europe, Katy will head to Mexico where Becky G will join KP to serenade Mexico with her signature rapping skills!
So stoked for Katy’s Tampa show!
Speaking of Katy, pro-basketball star Kobe Bryant has been waiting to see who’s career ends first, Katy’s or Justin Bieber‘s.
It looks like Kobe is betting on Biebs to implode first.
According to the New Yorker, Kobe like’s Katy’s odds of surviving the pitfalls of fame over Bieber’s.
I gotta admit, I agree with Kobe. It’s only a matter of time before Justin does something so drastic and harmful, that his career will take a big hit.
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report