Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Expecting A Child Together
Almost a month after the announcement of their engagement comes news that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a child together.
The news was reported by Us Weekly, who had a source quoted as saying, “This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in the spring of 2011. Word is that the couple likes to keep things private, so we’d be surprised if we actually hear much about the pregnancy from the couple who also played on-screen love interests on That 70’s Show. Even back then you could see they had definite chemistry.
The Latest From AMP
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday