Almost a month after the announcement of their engagement comes news that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a child together.
The news was reported by Us Weekly, who had a source quoted as saying, “This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in the spring of 2011. Word is that the couple likes to keep things private, so we’d be surprised if we actually hear much about the pregnancy from the couple who also played on-screen love interests on That 70’s Show. Even back then you could see they had definite chemistry.
The Latest From AMP
- Holiday Safety Tips For a Fun And Safe Holiday Season From Walden University!
- Chris Brown Cancels December Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- Katniss Sure Loves Pita
- Watch The Muppets Rap Eminem’s ‘My Name Is’
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Top 100 Christmas Movies Of All Time
- Lil Wayne and Rae Sremmurd to Hit The Road for ‘The Dedication Tour’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Scott Frost Named UCF Head Football Coach
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer