Almost a month after the announcement of their engagement comes news that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a child together.
The news was reported by Us Weekly, who had a source quoted as saying, “This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in the spring of 2011. Word is that the couple likes to keep things private, so we’d be surprised if we actually hear much about the pregnancy from the couple who also played on-screen love interests on That 70’s Show. Even back then you could see they had definite chemistry.
The Latest From AMP
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16