Almost a month after the announcement of their engagement comes news that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a child together.
The news was reported by Us Weekly, who had a source quoted as saying, “This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in the spring of 2011. Word is that the couple likes to keep things private, so we’d be surprised if we actually hear much about the pregnancy from the couple who also played on-screen love interests on That 70’s Show. Even back then you could see they had definite chemistry.
The Latest From AMP
- Listen To Win A VIP Experience At Come Out With Pride Orlando
- Listen To Win Tickets To Meet Nene Leakes at Parliament House
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Chad & Jill’s A-Mazing Escape
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Flume’s Latest Album ‘Skin’
- Listen To Win A Trip To The 4th Annual ‘We Can Survive’ Bash At The Hollywood Bowl
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Alessia Cara
- Meek Mill Takes Aim at Drake, The Game & Beanie Sigel in New Freestyle
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Nick Minaj is Not Getting Involved in Meek Mill’s Beefs
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld