Almost a month after the announcement of their engagement comes news that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting a child together.
The news was reported by Us Weekly, who had a source quoted as saying, “This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in the spring of 2011. Word is that the couple likes to keep things private, so we’d be surprised if we actually hear much about the pregnancy from the couple who also played on-screen love interests on That 70’s Show. Even back then you could see they had definite chemistry.
The Latest From AMP
- DJ Khaled Storms 2017 BET Awards with Quavo, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper
- Remy Ma Trumps Nicki Minaj at BET Awards
- Future and Kendrick Lamar Perform Fiery ‘Mask Off’ at BET Awards
- Chance the Rapper Wins Best New Artist, Humanitarian Award at BET Awards
- Lil Kim’s Crew Involved in L.A. Robbery: Report
- Bruno Mars Stops His BET Awards Performance, Twice
- Fourth Of July Weekend With “Despicable Me 3” Tickets
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Do Summer In Style With Shades By Foster Grant!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Passes To Spider-Man: Homecoming