Justin Bieber Does 50s Film Legend James Dean
It’s clear that he thinks of himself as a rebel, so it’s no surprise that Justin Bieber feels he has something in common with 50s film legend, and star of Rebel Without A Cause, James Dean.
Bieber took to Instagram over the weekend to demonstrate what he sees as his likeness to Dean by imitating one of the film star’s iconic poses.
If you’re not familiar with Dean, he became a huge star in the 50s, starting with the teen rebellion film Rebel Without A Cause. He only made two more films in his career, East of Eden and Giant. Toward the end of filming Giant in September of 1955, Dean died in a fiery car crash. He was only 24.
Let’s hope Bieber doesn’t chart the same course in his future!
Here’s Bieber’s take on the look. He wants to make it clear to fans that he doesn’t smoke (cigarettes) by saying, “Don’t ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don’t ♛”
And here’s the classic James Dean pose he’s trying to recreate.
What do you think? Is there a strong resemblance there?
The Latest From AMP
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here