Justin Bieber Does 50s Film Legend James Dean
It’s clear that he thinks of himself as a rebel, so it’s no surprise that Justin Bieber feels he has something in common with 50s film legend, and star of Rebel Without A Cause, James Dean.
Bieber took to Instagram over the weekend to demonstrate what he sees as his likeness to Dean by imitating one of the film star’s iconic poses.
If you’re not familiar with Dean, he became a huge star in the 50s, starting with the teen rebellion film Rebel Without A Cause. He only made two more films in his career, East of Eden and Giant. Toward the end of filming Giant in September of 1955, Dean died in a fiery car crash. He was only 24.
Let’s hope Bieber doesn’t chart the same course in his future!
Here’s Bieber’s take on the look. He wants to make it clear to fans that he doesn’t smoke (cigarettes) by saying, “Don’t ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don’t ♛”
And here’s the classic James Dean pose he’s trying to recreate.
What do you think? Is there a strong resemblance there?
The Latest From AMP
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats