Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab Again, Violates Probation Again, Returns to Jail Again
Chris Brown was once again kicked out of rehab, and will now be returning to jail.
Rolling Stone reports that Brown was arrested Friday on a probation violation warrant after being discharged from his court-ordered rehabilitation program. This marks the third time Brown’s probation has been revoked.
Read more at Radio.com.
More From 101.9 AMP Radio
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- The Happiest Proposal You Will See Today
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It