Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab Again, Violates Probation Again, Returns to Jail Again
Chris Brown was once again kicked out of rehab, and will now be returning to jail.
Rolling Stone reports that Brown was arrested Friday on a probation violation warrant after being discharged from his court-ordered rehabilitation program. This marks the third time Brown’s probation has been revoked.
Read more at Radio.com.
More From 101.9 AMP Radio
- CareerBuilder Releases ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Nick Jonas Gets Racy on New Single ‘Wilderness': Listen