Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab Again, Violates Probation Again, Returns to Jail Again
Chris Brown was once again kicked out of rehab, and will now be returning to jail.
Rolling Stone reports that Brown was arrested Friday on a probation violation warrant after being discharged from his court-ordered rehabilitation program. This marks the third time Brown’s probation has been revoked.
Read more at Radio.com.
More From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again