Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab Again, Violates Probation Again, Returns to Jail Again
Chris Brown was once again kicked out of rehab, and will now be returning to jail.
Rolling Stone reports that Brown was arrested Friday on a probation violation warrant after being discharged from his court-ordered rehabilitation program. This marks the third time Brown’s probation has been revoked.
Read more at Radio.com.
More From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats