I was looking for all the new features to expect from the new iPhone 6 and I came across all these cool things via laptopmag.com that I can do with my iPhone now! Like see what planes are flying above me or use the volume buttons to take pictures! Who knew? Here’s the full list…have fun!
1. Tell Siri to pronounce a name a certain way if she keeps messing it up. Say “Siri pronounce Michael” then follow the steps.
2. Shake your phone to undo text. You may have done this one on accident. I do it all the time.
3. Use the volume buttons to take pictures instead of trying to find the button on your phone while taking a selfie
4. You can lock the camera’s auto focus function. During the picture press and hold on the screen the AF LOCK will show up.
5. Add texting short cuts to turn Oh My Gosh into OMG automatically. In Settings, navigate to General>Keyboard>Shortcuts>Add New Shortcut
6. Enable one finger gestures. We don’t always have two fingers available. Open Settings>General>Accessibility and turn on AssistiveTouch
7. You can use your timer to stop playing music. Swipe up from the bottom, tap timer icon, tap “When Timer Ends” and scroll to the bottom. Tap “Stop Playing” and presto!
8. Set a better pass code Open Settings>General>Passcode and turn off the setting that says “Simple Passcode”.
9. Use LED flash for alerts and stuff. Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility, and scroll down to “LED Flash for Alerts”
10. See what planes are flying above you! (One of my faves) Ask Siri, “What planes are flying above me?”
For extra details click this little thingy —–> MORE
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- The Most Common Misspelled Words
- 5 Signs You’re Ready To Start Dating Again
- Drake Announces French Montana’s New Album, ‘Jungle Rules’
- “All The Feels” For 6.28.17
- Katy Perry Addresses Those Orlando Bloom Nude Paddleboarding Pics
- JAY-Z Releases Haunting Clip Called ‘Kill Jay Z’
- Would You Rather Do This In Summer or Winter?
- Daily Dish For 6.28.17
- Watch Justin Bieber Play Beethoven on Piano