Lorde Tweets Comparison Photos, Says ‘Flaws Are OK”
True talk!! Flaws are ok! We all have them, and if thats the case, then are they flaws?
Lorde tweeted out this picture saying, “i find this curious – two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-)”
She’s really becoming a stand out positive figure for teens!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa