Lorde Tweets Comparison Photos, Says ‘Flaws Are OK”
True talk!! Flaws are ok! We all have them, and if thats the case, then are they flaws?
Lorde tweeted out this picture saying, “i find this curious – two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-)”
She’s really becoming a stand out positive figure for teens!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Reality Check For 7/7/15: Kourtney Calls It Quits, Amazon’s Prime Day, Starbucks Raising Prices Again
- New At 9: Alessia Cara ‘Here’
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- It’s International Kissing Day
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Fans Left Waiting for Nicki Minaj at Wireless Festival After She Got Stuck in Traffic
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Miguel Genuinely Believes He Makes Better Music Than Frank Ocean