In a week you will be either disappointing your Valentine or making them very happy! Remember this is your chance to make the person you love feel special and this communicates romance, desire, and appreciation!
No matter how long you’ve been with your sweetheart or even how you truly feel about the mushy holiday, the biggest thing to remember is that it’s not about you! If you know your partner is expecting some fireworks or a scaled down version then hey, do what you can this one day a year and you will be surprised how long this may carry over!
You may actually have the rest of the year off!
Creating memories is what’s important to me! I’ve been with my sweetie so long we make it a point to go somewhere new for dinner and the rest is always a sweet treat no matter how big or small.
Doing new things creates excitement for us and we always enjoy the experience.
If moneys tight and you have no clue what to do for the holiday of love here are some cool and cheap Valentine Gift ideas I found that can help you plan something big or small to remember!
A couple more tips, if you get paid today go ahead and buy now while there are still sales. If you wait until the last minute the prices will go up because at that point you will have no choice but to purchase so do it now!
For example, flowers are cheaper if delivered the day before or after so that can be a nice add on gift if you’re doing something special.
Fellas, here’s a hint, we love flowers but we don’t want to get JUST flowers!
For some weird reason I keep hearing my skinny friends say they want chocolate cause it’s the only time they think it’s ok to have, and my girlfriends with big hips happened to mention to me they want jewelry and other thing. Weird I know! Now, If you’ve only just started dating there’s some ideas HERE
Be a tourist in your own town! Click HERE to find some fun things to do in Orlando! Remember give lots of Hugs and Besitos!
Besitos to you,
Vote below in the PEREZ POLL and tell us what you want for Valentine’s Day
What’s New On 1019
- Ciara Signs On As Judge For Miss America Pageant
- Light The Town Pink With Orlando Health & 101.9 AMP Radio
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- [AUDIO/VIDEO] Chad And Actor Leslie Jordan Surprise Jill On-Air
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Mike Tyson Took Kanye West’s UFC Seats
- Jay Z Runs Interference on Crazed Beyoncé Fan
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Ariana Grande Sued for Copyright Infringement
- Prince’s ‘Lets Go Crazy’ will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores