When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal