When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Migos Clarify ILoveMakonnen Comments, Might Play Gay Club
- Lorde Declares Her Love for Creme Eggs
- Glitter Tears Are A Festival Season Must
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- Harry Styles to Perform Debut Single on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Don’t Party Too Hard For Spring Break
- Calvin Harris Announces New Track ‘Heatstroke’ Featuring Ariana Grande, Pharrell & Young Thug
- Check Out The New Spider-Man:Homecoming Trailer Here
- “Chad & Jill” Celebrate 1 Year On-The-Air [AUDIO]
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident