Beckham’s Sock…Or Not?
When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece
- Watch Justin Bieber Twerk for An Old Woman
- Liam Gallagher Just Wants Kanye West to Go Back to ‘The College Dropout’
- Watch This ‘Uptown Funk’ Parody, Now with 100 Percent More Dancing Old People
- Ariana Grande, Cashmere Cat Debut New Untitled Track on Tour: Watch
- Fifth Harmony Bring The Sledgehammer To The Ellen Show
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She’s Fine
- Scarlett Johansson Served Cease-and-Desist Regarding New Band
- Will Smith Performs ‘Summertime,’ Takes Awkward Question From Jazzy Jeff on ‘Kimmel’