Beckham’s Sock…Or Not?
When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- M.I.A. is Working with Skrillex on New Album
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Are Separating
- ‘Scream Queens’ Title Sequence Debuts With Plenty Of Screams
- Donald Trump on Kanye West’s Presidential Ambition: “I Hope to Run Against Him Someday”