Beckham’s Sock…Or Not?
When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen