When David Beckham appeared on the Super Bowl last weekend with a new H&M underwear commercial, there wasn’t a whole lot of controversy. The same couldn’t be said about last year’s commercial though.
Here’s the short for you to check out and make your own decision.
This story cracks me up because I don’t think this is as uncommon as people may think. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and a guy that was getting arrested had socks pulled from his pants while being searched.
Women do all sorts of things to make themselves more “attractive” so is it wrong for a guy to “do the same trying to attract women?”
If you have ever run across someone faking it, we’d love to hear your story in our comment section. In this case, however, Beckham’s people still deny the accusations stating it’s all him.
The Latest From 1019
- Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Katt Williams
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To The Downtown Food And Wine Fest
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- R5 On Stage At Dr. Phillips Center
- [PHOTOS] R5 Soundcheck Meet And Greet
- R5 Sound Check & Meet ‘n Greet
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover