5 Home Manicure And Pedicure Tips You Need In Your Life
It’s no secret that your hands are one of the most visible places on your body. So you should take care of your nails.
And as women, we have a responsibility to take care of our feet as well since we wear open toed shoes most of the time.
Let’s be honest though…we don’t have the time or money to always be running to the salon for a mani/pedi. So here are 5 manicure and pedicure tips you need in your life right now!
1. Don’t cut your cuticles (they’ll grow back thicker!). Instead, lightly push them back with a towel each night before bed.
2. Exfoliate hands and feet often to remove dry, scaly skin. We suggest keeping a scrub like Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi in the shower as a daily reminder.
3. A French manicure always looks classic. DIY with Sally Hansen’s French Manicure Pen Kit. Paint on the sheer color and line the tips with the pen. Apply a topcoat to make the look last for days. ($13; at drugstores)
4. Use a base coat before applying this summer’s hottest hue to prevent staining toenails.
5. Try just one coat of nail polish to keep nails chip-free longer.
What’s New On 1019?
- Ariana Grande Kisses Guy, Licks Donut, Infuriates Internet
- Shooting at Atlanta Studio Affiliated with Rick Ross
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Puff Daddy’s Prepping a ‘No Way Out 2′ & It May Be His Last Album Ever
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter
- Miguel Attempts to Diffuse Frank Ocean Spat with ‘Channel Orange’ Pun
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’