It’s no secret that your hands are one of the most visible places on your body. So you should take care of your nails.
And as women, we have a responsibility to take care of our feet as well since we wear open toed shoes most of the time.
Let’s be honest though…we don’t have the time or money to always be running to the salon for a mani/pedi. So here are 5 manicure and pedicure tips you need in your life right now!
1. Don’t cut your cuticles (they’ll grow back thicker!). Instead, lightly push them back with a towel each night before bed.
2. Exfoliate hands and feet often to remove dry, scaly skin. We suggest keeping a scrub like Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi in the shower as a daily reminder.
3. A French manicure always looks classic. DIY with Sally Hansen’s French Manicure Pen Kit. Paint on the sheer color and line the tips with the pen. Apply a topcoat to make the look last for days. ($13; at drugstores)
4. Use a base coat before applying this summer’s hottest hue to prevent staining toenails.
5. Try just one coat of nail polish to keep nails chip-free longer.
What’s New On 1019?
- Sean Paul Drops ‘Body’ Video Featuring Migos
- Vin Diesel Performs During Latin Billboard Awards
- Jennifer Lopez Wins Big At Latin Billboard Awards
- Diddy’s ‘Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop’ Documentary Coming to Apple Music
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (4/28/17)
- DJ Chino’s FINALLY Friday Mix
- Daily Dish For 4.28.17