5 Home Manicure And Pedicure Tips You Need In Your Life
It’s no secret that your hands are one of the most visible places on your body. So you should take care of your nails.
And as women, we have a responsibility to take care of our feet as well since we wear open toed shoes most of the time.
Let’s be honest though…we don’t have the time or money to always be running to the salon for a mani/pedi. So here are 5 manicure and pedicure tips you need in your life right now!
1. Don’t cut your cuticles (they’ll grow back thicker!). Instead, lightly push them back with a towel each night before bed.
2. Exfoliate hands and feet often to remove dry, scaly skin. We suggest keeping a scrub like Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi in the shower as a daily reminder.
3. A French manicure always looks classic. DIY with Sally Hansen’s French Manicure Pen Kit. Paint on the sheer color and line the tips with the pen. Apply a topcoat to make the look last for days. ($13; at drugstores)
4. Use a base coat before applying this summer’s hottest hue to prevent staining toenails.
5. Try just one coat of nail polish to keep nails chip-free longer.
What’s New On 1019?
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen