5 Home Manicure And Pedicure Tips You Need In Your Life
It’s no secret that your hands are one of the most visible places on your body. So you should take care of your nails.
And as women, we have a responsibility to take care of our feet as well since we wear open toed shoes most of the time.
Let’s be honest though…we don’t have the time or money to always be running to the salon for a mani/pedi. So here are 5 manicure and pedicure tips you need in your life right now!
1. Don’t cut your cuticles (they’ll grow back thicker!). Instead, lightly push them back with a towel each night before bed.
2. Exfoliate hands and feet often to remove dry, scaly skin. We suggest keeping a scrub like Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi in the shower as a daily reminder.
3. A French manicure always looks classic. DIY with Sally Hansen’s French Manicure Pen Kit. Paint on the sheer color and line the tips with the pen. Apply a topcoat to make the look last for days. ($13; at drugstores)
4. Use a base coat before applying this summer’s hottest hue to prevent staining toenails.
5. Try just one coat of nail polish to keep nails chip-free longer.
What’s New On 1019?
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune