5 Home Manicure And Pedicure Tips You Need In Your Life
It’s no secret that your hands are one of the most visible places on your body. So you should take care of your nails.
And as women, we have a responsibility to take care of our feet as well since we wear open toed shoes most of the time.
Let’s be honest though…we don’t have the time or money to always be running to the salon for a mani/pedi. So here are 5 manicure and pedicure tips you need in your life right now!
1. Don’t cut your cuticles (they’ll grow back thicker!). Instead, lightly push them back with a towel each night before bed.
2. Exfoliate hands and feet often to remove dry, scaly skin. We suggest keeping a scrub like Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi in the shower as a daily reminder.
3. A French manicure always looks classic. DIY with Sally Hansen’s French Manicure Pen Kit. Paint on the sheer color and line the tips with the pen. Apply a topcoat to make the look last for days. ($13; at drugstores)
4. Use a base coat before applying this summer’s hottest hue to prevent staining toenails.
5. Try just one coat of nail polish to keep nails chip-free longer.
What’s New On 1019?
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday