DMX Will Fight George Zimmerman In Celebrity Boxing Match
So it’s official! After over 15,000 applicants, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman has chosen rapper DMX as George Zimmerman’s opponent in the upcoming celebrity boxing match I told you about last week.
This is the fight I’ve been hoping to see. DMX, who has about as many kids as he does mug shots, has stated that he would probably go to jail after fighting Zimmerman because he will probably break all the boxing rules and said he would even pee on George’s face!!! However, Zimmerman (30) has been training hard in the gym getting ready for the match so it will be interesting to learn how DMX (43) will prepare for the fight.
George Zimmerman announced previously that he would love to fight Kanye West, and the reason behind his choice made my stomach turn. Zimmerman said that he wanted to fight Kanye because Kanye attacks “defenseless people.” Really? If that comment alone doesn’t get DMX focused, I don’t know what will.
I wasn’t surprised to learn earlier this week that rapper The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor and the guy rumored last year to be Kloe Kardashian’s new romance, wanted in on the match. The Game has been partaking in his own charity nicknamed The Robin Hood Project where he has been randomly giving away one million dollars out of his own pocket! So fighting Zimmerman for charity would be a treat!
RadarOnline.com reports that former pro wrestler and actress Chyna wanted to fight George Zimmerman as well, hoping to humiliate him by getting whooped by a woman! She was the first woman to make the request. Linday Lohan’s estranged father Michael also wanted in on the fight! However we now know DMX will be the one to fight George if he doesn’t get arrested before the set date of March 1st, and that goes for both of them! So tell us what you think. Who will win the fight? Vote in the PEREZ POLL below!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon Live At The Abbey
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo