Real Talk: Give Kids The World
Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win A $100 Gift Certificate To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets & Meet N’ Greet Passes To See Prince Royce
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW