Real Talk: Give Kids The World
Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo