Real Talk: Give Kids The World
Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′