Real Talk: Give Kids The World
Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Fetty Wap Apologizes to Fans, Receives Key to Hometown
- Justin Bieber Look-Alike Found Dead Days After He Was Reported Missing
- Common Wishes Ex-Girl Serena Williams Well with Drake, Despite One-time Rap Beef
- Taylor Swift and Lisa Kudrow Perform ‘Friends’ Hit ‘Smelly Cat’
- Chris Brown Reveals Head Tattoo: Bull And Goddess Images Decoded
- Watch: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Drop ‘Downtown’ Video Ahead of VMA Performance
- Miley Cyrus Gets Nearly Naked, Talks to People About Miley Cyrus
- Charlie Puth Covering Sia’s “Chandelier” Is The Best Cover You’ll Ever Hear
- Reality Check For 8/27/15: New DWTS Cast Members, Ed Sheeran’s Lion Tattoo, New Performers On The VMAs
- Enter to Win Tickets To See The Weeknd At Tampa’s Amalie Arena!