Real Talk: Give Kids The World
Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again