Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’