Local Vet Center Of Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial
Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo