Local Vet Center Of Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial
Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos