Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- The Game Announces 19-Date American Tour
- Skrillex and Valentino Khan Drop ‘Slam Dunk’