Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Baker’s Dozen: 12 Angry Puppets
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson