Local Vet Center Of Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial
Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen
- Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes Speaks on Ferguson and Being Assaulted at Lollapalooza: Watch
- Flo Rida Teams with Sage the Gemini on Infectious New Song, ‘GDFR': Listen
- Trending: Fifth Harmony Want A VMA Really Bad…So Let’s Get Them One
- Watch Flosstradamus Connect with Fans in Short Film, ‘IRL': New Tour Dates Announced
- Cam’ron and Estelle Want to ‘Let The Show Begin’ in New Video: Watch
- Did Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Call It Quits?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge