Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Holiday Safety Tips For a Fun And Safe Holiday Season From Walden University!
- Chris Brown Cancels December Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- Katniss Sure Loves Pita
- Watch The Muppets Rap Eminem’s ‘My Name Is’
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Top 100 Christmas Movies Of All Time
- Lil Wayne and Rae Sremmurd to Hit The Road for ‘The Dedication Tour’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Scott Frost Named UCF Head Football Coach
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer