Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Hangover Cure May Hit A Store Near You
- Facebook Adds New Story Feature And Basically Becomes Snapchat
- 70’s Disco T-Dance Benefiting Two Spirit [AUDIO]
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- WrestleMania Events In Orlando
- Must See:Smiling Dog Pic Goes Viral
- 50 Cent and 2 Chainz Tease New Collaboration
- Things That Make You Seem Rude
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Watch Lorde as a Hard-Rocking 12-Year-Old