Local Vet Center Of Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial
Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Ariana Grande Kisses Guy, Licks Donut, Infuriates Internet
- Shooting at Atlanta Studio Affiliated with Rick Ross
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Puff Daddy’s Prepping a ‘No Way Out 2′ & It May Be His Last Album Ever
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter
- Miguel Attempts to Diffuse Frank Ocean Spat with ‘Channel Orange’ Pun
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’