Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Iconic Greeter From Disney’s Grand Floridian Evacuated
- Daily Dish For 9.19.17
- Ciara Shares Adorable Video of Son Future with Husband Russell Wilson
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Skrillex Take Over Chicago Club DJ Booth
- Drake Reveals New Denzel Washington Tattoo
- Kevin Gates Reveals ‘By Any Means 2’ Mixtape Tracklist
- Dear Power Companies…
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Find You’ Video
- Watch Lil Wayne Sing A Football Version of the ‘Friends’ Theme Song
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Expand Kids Clothing Line