George Zimmerman To Fight In Celebrity Boxing Match
How would you like to punch this guy in the face?
It seems like one lucky person will get the chance to lay down the law on George Zimmerman’s face for charity.
You can get your hands on him without any legal issues. TMZ reports that Zimmerman will fight anyone!
Although the charity hasn’t been named nor is there a celebrity or anyone named yet to fight, there is a date set for March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George Zimmerman the challenge to step in the ring.
If you’de like that person to be you, just email email@example.com
Check out more HERE
What’s New On JAMZ
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Releases Youthful Video For “The Night Is Still Young”
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- Kanye West Settles ‘Bound 2′ Lawsuit
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- Drake Dropped a New Verse About Friends—Or Lack Thereof—Last Night
- Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Lineup: Wu-Tang Clan, D’Angelo to Headline
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Steph Curry’s 2-Year-Old Daughter Riley Adorably Sings Drake to Celebrate Warriors Win