George Zimmerman To Fight In Celebrity Boxing Match
How would you like to punch this guy in the face?
It seems like one lucky person will get the chance to lay down the law on George Zimmerman’s face for charity.
You can get your hands on him without any legal issues. TMZ reports that Zimmerman will fight anyone!
Although the charity hasn’t been named nor is there a celebrity or anyone named yet to fight, there is a date set for March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George Zimmerman the challenge to step in the ring.
If you’de like that person to be you, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more HERE
What’s New On JAMZ
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler