George Zimmerman To Fight In Celebrity Boxing Match
How would you like to punch this guy in the face?
It seems like one lucky person will get the chance to lay down the law on George Zimmerman’s face for charity.
You can get your hands on him without any legal issues. TMZ reports that Zimmerman will fight anyone!
Although the charity hasn’t been named nor is there a celebrity or anyone named yet to fight, there is a date set for March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George Zimmerman the challenge to step in the ring.
If you’de like that person to be you, just email email@example.com
Check out more HERE
What’s New On JAMZ
- New At 9: Alessia Cara ‘Here’
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- It’s International Kissing Day
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Fans Left Waiting for Nicki Minaj at Wireless Festival After She Got Stuck in Traffic
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Miguel Genuinely Believes He Makes Better Music Than Frank Ocean
- Here’s Miley Cyrus Voicing An Animated Skateboarding Pigeon in ‘Stone Quackers’