George Zimmerman To Fight In Celebrity Boxing Match
How would you like to punch this guy in the face?
It seems like one lucky person will get the chance to lay down the law on George Zimmerman’s face for charity.
You can get your hands on him without any legal issues. TMZ reports that Zimmerman will fight anyone!
Although the charity hasn’t been named nor is there a celebrity or anyone named yet to fight, there is a date set for March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George Zimmerman the challenge to step in the ring.
If you’de like that person to be you, just email email@example.com
Check out more HERE
What’s New On JAMZ
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again