George Zimmerman To Fight In Celebrity Boxing Match
How would you like to punch this guy in the face?
It seems like one lucky person will get the chance to lay down the law on George Zimmerman’s face for charity.
You can get your hands on him without any legal issues. TMZ reports that Zimmerman will fight anyone!
Although the charity hasn’t been named nor is there a celebrity or anyone named yet to fight, there is a date set for March 1st. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George Zimmerman the challenge to step in the ring.
If you’de like that person to be you, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more HERE
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift