Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Danie B Takes On Halloween Horror Nights Again