Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?