Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’