Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Dissecting Kanye West’s Tweets about Taylor Swift
- Kanye West Shares New Song ’30 Hours’
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?