Real Talk: Faces Of H.I.V.
Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win A Six-Pack Of Tickets & Backstage Passes To Meet Nick Jonas
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Watch Troye Sivan’s New Video for ‘Wild’
- Win Front Row Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Wiz Khalifa and Rae Sremmurd’s Smoking Hot New ‘Burn Slow’, Listen on High
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’