Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge.
During our community show ‘Real Talk’ which airs Sunday mornings between 6am-7am, I spoke with a young mom named Kamaria, who discovered she was H.I.V. positive when pregnant with her daughter. Kamaria shares her story and encourages everyone to get tested and stay protected.
Faces of H.I.V. recently visited Sanford with their Mobil Art Exhibit during the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 27th Commemorative Celebration at Fort Melon Park. You can CLICK HERE to check out Faces of H.I.V. and hear other stories.
For H.I.V. prevention, symptoms and tips CLICK HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- Chance The Rapper Performs At The White House Tree Lighting
- No One Cares That I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- The Weeknd Talks Candidly About His Drug Use
- Kanye West, French Montana and Cam’ron Team for New Track ‘A– Shots’
- Lady Gaga Says She Suffers from PTSD
- Chance the Rapper Plays Dodgeball with Chicago Cubs’ Mascot
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- [AUDIO] ‘The Morning After’ With Mandi (12/04)
- Wiz Khalifa Drops ‘O.N.I.F.C.’ Tracks from the Archive