Have you ever been “Rickrolled?” You probably don’t even know what that is! A few years back it became a big thing online where you thought you were going to be watching the newest video from the hottest artist only to be sent to the video of Rick Astley’s 1987 hit single “Never Gonna Give You Up:”
Well…Rickrolling has now extended to the classroom! High school student Sairam Gudiseva, who is clearly smarter than I am, Rickrolled his physics teacher on a paper he had to write for the class. Check it out!
Rick Rolled my physics teacher… pic.twitter.com/1iapc3RSU1
— Sairam Gudiseva (@sairamg3) January 14, 2014
As I said, this kid is clearly smarter than I am, because I don’t even understand physics let alone have the ability to Rickroll someone while having the whole thing make sense!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe