Have you ever been “Rickrolled?” You probably don’t even know what that is! A few years back it became a big thing online where you thought you were going to be watching the newest video from the hottest artist only to be sent to the video of Rick Astley’s 1987 hit single “Never Gonna Give You Up:”
Well…Rickrolling has now extended to the classroom! High school student Sairam Gudiseva, who is clearly smarter than I am, Rickrolled his physics teacher on a paper he had to write for the class. Check it out!
Rick Rolled my physics teacher… pic.twitter.com/1iapc3RSU1
— Sairam Gudiseva (@sairamg3) January 14, 2014
As I said, this kid is clearly smarter than I am, because I don’t even understand physics let alone have the ability to Rickroll someone while having the whole thing make sense!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Kevin Kon Running Man
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch The Muppets Cover Outkast’s ‘Ms. Jackson’
- Zedd Talks Kesha Collaboration
- Drake Tells Toronto Crowd New Music is Coming Soon