Meme Of The Week: High School Student Rick Rolls Physics Teacher
Have you ever been “Rickrolled?” You probably don’t even know what that is! A few years back it became a big thing online where you thought you were going to be watching the newest video from the hottest artist only to be sent to the video of Rick Astley’s 1987 hit single “Never Gonna Give You Up:”
Well…Rickrolling has now extended to the classroom! High school student Sairam Gudiseva, who is clearly smarter than I am, Rickrolled his physics teacher on a paper he had to write for the class. Check it out!
Rick Rolled my physics teacher… pic.twitter.com/1iapc3RSU1
— Sairam Gudiseva (@sairamg3) January 14, 2014
As I said, this kid is clearly smarter than I am, because I don’t even understand physics let alone have the ability to Rickroll someone while having the whole thing make sense!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo