Have you ever been “Rickrolled?” You probably don’t even know what that is! A few years back it became a big thing online where you thought you were going to be watching the newest video from the hottest artist only to be sent to the video of Rick Astley’s 1987 hit single “Never Gonna Give You Up:”
Well…Rickrolling has now extended to the classroom! High school student Sairam Gudiseva, who is clearly smarter than I am, Rickrolled his physics teacher on a paper he had to write for the class. Check it out!
Rick Rolled my physics teacher… pic.twitter.com/1iapc3RSU1
— Sairam Gudiseva (@sairamg3) January 14, 2014
As I said, this kid is clearly smarter than I am, because I don’t even understand physics let alone have the ability to Rickroll someone while having the whole thing make sense!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- Register To Win Backstage Passes To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha & The Jump Smokers
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Possible New Song Leaked
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.