Have you ever been “Rickrolled?” You probably don’t even know what that is! A few years back it became a big thing online where you thought you were going to be watching the newest video from the hottest artist only to be sent to the video of Rick Astley’s 1987 hit single “Never Gonna Give You Up:”
Well…Rickrolling has now extended to the classroom! High school student Sairam Gudiseva, who is clearly smarter than I am, Rickrolled his physics teacher on a paper he had to write for the class. Check it out!
Rick Rolled my physics teacher… pic.twitter.com/1iapc3RSU1
— Sairam Gudiseva (@sairamg3) January 14, 2014
As I said, this kid is clearly smarter than I am, because I don’t even understand physics let alone have the ability to Rickroll someone while having the whole thing make sense!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Puppy Monkey Baby Gets a Remix
- Hailey Baldwin Clarifies Relationship with Justin Bieber
- Meghan Trainor Debuts New Hair Color
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex’s ‘Where Are U Now?” – Behind the Song
- Kanye West Reveals ‘The Life of Pablo’ Album Cover
- Alley Brooke Talks Next Fifth Harmony Album: ‘It’s Definitely a Step Up’
- Katy Perry on Her Next Album and Watching the GRAMMYs in Her PJs
- Kanye West Teases Lyrics for New Song ‘Father Stretch My Hands’
- Justin Bieber Talks Hailey Baldwin, Selena Gomez and Not Settling Down
- Get The Presale Code For Beyonce’s “Formation World Tour”