Taylor Swift and Drake are two of the most acclaimed current musical artists and both artists get pretty real with their music, and have no issue with putting their relationships front and center in their music.
So imagine if they dated…then broke up.
Now I don’t consider myself a “fan,” of either artist’s music, but those two songs would probably be the saddest songs of all time…and it would be great.
I’m sure that at least one of them would win an MTV VMA and the acceptance speech would be television gold:
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Carrabba’s Celebrates ‘Lasagna Day’
- Daily Dish For 7.28.16
- Questlove Blasts Bill O’Reilly for ‘Revisionist’ Slavery Comment
- Snookie Raps In Her First Music Video As “Yung Mommy”
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Reunite to Perform ‘This Is Me’
- Are Kanye West and Calvin Harris Collaborating?
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- Brad Paisley Joins Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas at Washington, DC Show
- Sia Contributes to ‘Fight Song’ Video for DNC