Taylor Swift and Drake are two of the most acclaimed current musical artists and both artists get pretty real with their music, and have no issue with putting their relationships front and center in their music.
So imagine if they dated…then broke up.
Now I don’t consider myself a “fan,” of either artist’s music, but those two songs would probably be the saddest songs of all time…and it would be great.
I’m sure that at least one of them would win an MTV VMA and the acceptance speech would be television gold:
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs