Taylor Swift and Drake are two of the most acclaimed current musical artists and both artists get pretty real with their music, and have no issue with putting their relationships front and center in their music.
So imagine if they dated…then broke up.
Now I don’t consider myself a “fan,” of either artist’s music, but those two songs would probably be the saddest songs of all time…and it would be great.
I’m sure that at least one of them would win an MTV VMA and the acceptance speech would be television gold:
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.25.16: On The Fringe
- Hillary Clinton Tells Taylor Swift Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is ‘Great’
- Justin Bieber Tosses Argentinian Flag from Moving Vehicle
- One Direction’s Niall Horan Writing New Songs
- Daily Dish For 5.25.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.25.16
- Liam Payne Makes ‘Sexiest Chips Ever’
- A Great Big World Struggle with MS on ‘Won’t Stop Running’
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony This Weekend Of Winning