Taylor Swift and Drake are two of the most acclaimed current musical artists and both artists get pretty real with their music, and have no issue with putting their relationships front and center in their music.
So imagine if they dated…then broke up.
Now I don’t consider myself a “fan,” of either artist’s music, but those two songs would probably be the saddest songs of all time…and it would be great.
I’m sure that at least one of them would win an MTV VMA and the acceptance speech would be television gold:
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”