Taylor Swift and Drake are two of the most acclaimed current musical artists and both artists get pretty real with their music, and have no issue with putting their relationships front and center in their music.
So imagine if they dated…then broke up.
Now I don’t consider myself a “fan,” of either artist’s music, but those two songs would probably be the saddest songs of all time…and it would be great.
I’m sure that at least one of them would win an MTV VMA and the acceptance speech would be television gold:
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Logic Shares Powerful, Star-Studded ‘1-800-273-8255’ Video
- Justin Bieber Debuts New Song ‘Friends’
- Dad Shows Baby How To Dance To Bruno Mars
- Study: Date Nights Are Important For Relationships
- Katy Perry Postpones ‘Witness’ Tour, Cites ‘Unavoidable Production Delays’
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Drag Queen Makeover)
- Zayn Malik is Working on ‘More Thought Out’ Second Solo Album
- Ed Sheeran Surprises at Shawn Mendes Concert
- Daily Dish for 8.17.17