POLL: Better Diva Duet- Lady Gaga & Christina Aguliera Vs. Shakira & Rihanna
There have been some big time diva duets over the years; from Brandy and Monica, to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey, and more recently, Beyonce and Shakira. 2014 started the same place that 2013 left off…with a big time diva duet.
Lady Gaga and Christina Aguliera finished off 2013 with the remix of Gaga’s smash single “Do What U Want,” while 2014 started with the build to the release of Shakira and Rihanna‘s duet, “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” which was released yesterday.
With the two songs being released so closely to each other, the natural question to ask is, which one is better? The funky old school “Do What You Want,” or the pop rockish “Can’t Remember to Forget You?”
Take a listen and VOTE!
“Do What You Want,” (remix) Lady Gaga (ft. Christina Aguliera)
“Can’t Remember to Forget You,” Shakira (ft. Rihanna)
Even though I prefer the original of “Do What U Want,” to the remix, I’ll take Gaga and Xtina’s duet over Shak and Rih-Rih. What about you? Take the poll above and let me know or hit the comments below if you have more to say!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show