POLL: Better Diva Duet- Lady Gaga & Christina Aguliera Vs. Shakira & Rihanna
There have been some big time diva duets over the years; from Brandy and Monica, to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey, and more recently, Beyonce and Shakira. 2014 started the same place that 2013 left off…with a big time diva duet.
Lady Gaga and Christina Aguliera finished off 2013 with the remix of Gaga’s smash single “Do What U Want,” while 2014 started with the build to the release of Shakira and Rihanna‘s duet, “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” which was released yesterday.
With the two songs being released so closely to each other, the natural question to ask is, which one is better? The funky old school “Do What You Want,” or the pop rockish “Can’t Remember to Forget You?”
Take a listen and VOTE!
“Do What You Want,” (remix) Lady Gaga (ft. Christina Aguliera)
“Can’t Remember to Forget You,” Shakira (ft. Rihanna)
Even though I prefer the original of “Do What U Want,” to the remix, I’ll take Gaga and Xtina’s duet over Shak and Rih-Rih. What about you? Take the poll above and let me know or hit the comments below if you have more to say!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner