POLL: Better Diva Duet- Lady Gaga & Christina Aguliera Vs. Shakira & Rihanna
There have been some big time diva duets over the years; from Brandy and Monica, to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey, and more recently, Beyonce and Shakira. 2014 started the same place that 2013 left off…with a big time diva duet.
Lady Gaga and Christina Aguliera finished off 2013 with the remix of Gaga’s smash single “Do What U Want,” while 2014 started with the build to the release of Shakira and Rihanna‘s duet, “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” which was released yesterday.
With the two songs being released so closely to each other, the natural question to ask is, which one is better? The funky old school “Do What You Want,” or the pop rockish “Can’t Remember to Forget You?”
Take a listen and VOTE!
“Do What You Want,” (remix) Lady Gaga (ft. Christina Aguliera)
“Can’t Remember to Forget You,” Shakira (ft. Rihanna)
Even though I prefer the original of “Do What U Want,” to the remix, I’ll take Gaga and Xtina’s duet over Shak and Rih-Rih. What about you? Take the poll above and let me know or hit the comments below if you have more to say!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Rock The Universe®
- Miley Cyrus’ Sister Noah Says She’s Not Behind Anti-Nicki Minaj Facebook Posts
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Meet Ed Sheeran & See Him In Concert
- Win Tickets To See 50 Cent
- Win Your Tickets To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Disney On Ice